LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

County jail

baby-jade

(This is for me and twinkleboo and based on orange is the new shade of black)

Brook was 19 and had just been assigned a cell she would be sharing which she wasn't happy about. She had been sentenced for 3 years due to protests.

She was a small looking girl of Asian origin and had gorgeous black hair. She wasn't physically strong but always won fights due to how smart she was.

She was going to take control of her cell whether her new cell mate liked it or not. When she arrived at the cell she walked in smiling.

Piper chapman who she was sharing with wasn't there. Brook laid on the bottom bunk and waited.

Piper was 24 with long blonde hair, she was very beautiful but a little rough around the edges as she had all done almost 3months of her ever going sentence, and found out that she has to move and is going to be sharing with a new inmate.

She wasnt happy as Alex had fooled her again and was out free and tricked Piper that now was waliking into her new cell.

Brook looked up as her new cell mate walked into the cell. She thought piper looked cute.

"Excuse me that's very rude. I'm brook your new cell mate. I didn't see your name on it. Why should I let you have it?" She says confidently standing up and looking piper straight in the eye.

Brook looks at her for a moment thinking piper looked adorable when she blushes.

"Ok piper I don't want you having a tantrum you can have the bottom bunk little girl." She walked past piper giving her a pat on her bottom.

"Who's the best person to see if I need something?" She asks nicely wanting piper to feel comfortable round her before she started.

As Brook gives in to Piper - Pier thinks *yea thats how it is im on the bottom you get that high one witht the secruity bar *. Once Brook says little girl and pats her on the bottom, her hair whips around and she has a strange feeling go through her

as in thinking Brook has a dominating feeling, but doesnt looking into it too much but just makes a few noises and looks little uncomfortable before speaking to her.

Brook watches pipers reaction to being called a little girl and smiles as she doesn't react badly to it.

Once piper has pointed to another inmate brook moves closer to piper. Knowing it's hard to get hold off in here she pulls out some chocolate and passes some to piper.

"Thank you sweetie now be a good girl and lay on your bunk I've got some business to deal with you better be there when i get back." She says sternly waiting for a response.

She went towards the door and seeing that the girl was there walked out and headed over.

After a long talk she had learned her name was nicky and that she could get anything she wanted for the right price through her contact red who apparently ran the operation.

She ordered what she needed and then sent a message to red that piper was to be refused food in the canteen. It was part of her plan to make piper dependent on brook.

"Piper all you need to know is good little girls get treats." She watches piper jump up and down she knew piper was perfect and would make a great adult baby.

She was walking back into the cell when she met piper in the door way. "Thank you for helping me I had got you something but you obviously don't want it." She says showing piper a bag. "Now." Is all she says pointing to the bottom bunk making it very clear what she meant.

Piper is then surprised with Brook infront her "umm wat where did you co come from " being in a little shocked and looking at the bag brook carrys... she then hears it for her and gets a little excited and then backs up slowly..

Brook walks over as piper sits on her bunk and strokes her cheek. "That's a good little girl but next time I ask you to do something please do it straight away." She says looking into pipers eyes.

She then passes her the bag in there are three pairs of thick training panties with my little pony on. And another large piece of chocolate.

"Hope you like them sweetie I want you to wear them everyday ok." She says in a motherly tone.

Brook looks at her as she gives her the bag back thinking for a moment how to react. She then reaches forward grabbing pipers ear and pulling her up. She then pulls her over her lap and holding her left arm pinning piper down she pulls down her trousers and panties and starts spanking her.

"You need to learn this cell is mine and everything in it is mine that includes you." She gives her 30 hard spanks and then roles her so she's laying on her bunk her trousers and panties round her ankles. With her red bottom on display.

"Now lay there and think about your behaviour while I sort my things out." She says. "Do you even know who I am." Smiling she starts unpacking the one bag she was allowed.

Brook watches piper laying on the bed crying her eyes out thinking that was only a light spanking.

"My father runs the most feared gang in America , piper don't you want to be my good little girl and get lots of treats?" She takes out of her bag more luxury goods she knew piper would want to use.

Brook then picks up a tube of cream and walks over to piper. "Sweetie let me rub this in your bottom it will help you feel better." She says as she removes pipers trousers and panties completely

she listens to Brook and then freezes *the most feared * she thinks , as she rubs her bottom as Piper isnt very strong when it comes to pain like spanking, Piper nods and listens wiping her eyes trying to be all brave, as she looks at what brook pulls out of the bag...

Brook massages the cream gently into pipers bottom loving how soft her skin was. "You have beautiful skin baby." She says once she had rubbed it all in and piper seemed relaxed then she gets one of the pairs of training panties and slides them up pipers legs then she helps her back into her trousers.

"I really hope we can get along I want you to like being my girl." She says genuinely and then takes her hand. "Shall we go get lunch then you can tell me all about yourself." She says.

Brook knew no one would serve or give piper any food meaning she would have to ask brook for some food

Piper Nods to Brook and makes a little smile, she feels the trainning pants go on , " umm i i dont need to wear thosee ?" even that it felt better than wearing the Jail big pants, Piper then trys to protest as she lets go of brooks hand. "i i can walk my self i dont need to hold you hand." As Piper walks ahead playing with her trousers as it felt funny the training pants.

"I know you don't need them sweetie but they are nice and comfortable aren't they? " she asks even though she could tell by the look on pipers face.

"I was hoping you would like to hold my hand though piper." She says watching her walking infront playing with her trousers she thought it was cute.

They entered the canteen and brook got in line a few places in front of piper. Brook got pie and mash and veg along with chocolate cake she then waited for piper to try and get served.

Daya looks at piper. "I'm sorry I'm under orders not to serve you no ones allowed you better go." Daya then goes on to serve the next girl.

Brook moves quickly . "Piper you can share mine ill look after you." She says smiling she was going to make sure piper felt she needed brook. Brook guides piper towards an empty table.

brook smiles as piper sits down. "Don't worry about it Hun I can get plenty of food for us. Ill try and find out what's happened. Help yourself." She says as she takes a bit of the pie.

She really didn't like prison food but at least it was edible. "How's your bottom now baby, I don't want to have to spank you ever again." She says in a soft friendly voice.

"Your welcome piper were cell mates we should look out for each other don't you think. " she pauses to take another bit.

"I'm calling you baby cause I really like you and your beautiful with baby soft skin. Plus I'm going to look after you." She says giving piper a warm smile.

"Is there anything you need?" She asks