LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP (private for BabyGirlDaisy and Kaidus only)

"Do you want mommy and daddy to get arrested?" I ask while trying not to yell at you; "It's the law that children need to be monitored by a parent or legal guardian at all times including this kind of situation; the only exception is when it comes to a sitter."

"I can cross the road myself." I say whining even though im a toddler and im not behaving myself and you said if i misbehave you will regress me to the beginning and make me grow up again

"You just bought yourself a rebirth little girl" Alice says sternly as she gets you back into the stroller for the rest of the walk; "You better hope you don't need a change because that's when you'll begin it."

We get to the car where Alice gets you out of the stroller so I can get it into the trunk along with everything else; she checks your diaper finding it in good shape before getting you into your seat.

Alice brings you into the house and into your highchair facing a corner and locked up tighter than Davey Jones' locker so she can help me with the cargo.

We bring in the cargo without incident and hang up what's needed in order to ensure that they're still available when you've regained the right size to wear them before getting what's needed to bring you back to newborn size; it's the last of the magical items anyway.