LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP (private for BabyGirlDaisy and Kaidus only)

I start to shrink in size and i start to stir. I then start to cry. "Mommy, daddy? Where are you?" I say getting scared thinking im on my own. I start to shake and toss and turn rubbing my eyes. Soon enough my thumb makes its way into my mouth and i start to suckle on it. My clothes are really baggy as they are adult baby clothes and i am now the size of a one year old so i now need new clothes and diapers.

"We never left honey" Alice says bringing you towards her with her bosom showing since it's now the best time to nurse; "Auntie and daddy are going to get some new things for you and will be back."

Alice rocks you gently while humming a soothing melody while waiting for us to get back with the new stuff; she knows that the physical regression will wear off any time so we need to hurry.

We all head for the nearest family restroom where we get you resituated into your new swimwear which includes actual swim diapers in your new size; more regression powder is mixed with baby powder to ensure you stay the way you are longer.