LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by a freshman

baby-jade

(This is for me and baby ash)

Jade was feeling nervous as she ate breakfast it was her first day at a new school. As she ate her cereal she looked up seeing herself in the mirror. She had long strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She stood at 5'7 and was a average build she liked how she looked just wasn't as confident due to the fact all her friends were going to a different school it had upset her a lot.

Over the summer she had done a lot of babysitting and gained a great reputation and was finding herself babysitting most nights now which she loved especially when spending the money.

She left for school leaving early wanting to get there in time to find her form room and her locker when she arrived she saw a group of older guys and looking at the ground walked over to ask for directions not knowing it was a mistake.

She faced the girl in the group which seemed to be the leader.

"Hi I'm jade it's my first day I'm freshman I was hoping you could help me find my form room please." She said smiling happily.

Alyssa was standing in the morning before school, she was a senior and proud of the fact she was almost going to graduate. The girl had long curly blonde hair and green eyes. She stood at 5'6 but had curvy beautiful body, Alyssa loved when boys stared at her. This was her school, she ruled the day with a fist, anything that was happening in the school Alyssa knew about it.

Jade was still feeling very nervous in her new surroundings and bowed her head to Alyssa hoping this would be enough.

"I'm sorry I ....." She didn't finished cause of embarrassment when Alyssa flipped up her skirt revealing her panties to everyone.

"Let me go ill go away." She managed to say before being stunned into silence as she felt the first hand come down on her pantied bottom causing her to whimper then she felt 5 more. She managed to get away and hurried off feeling completely humiliated.

She at that moment got a call from a woman wanting a babysitter

It was now the afternoon, Alyssa had uneventful day at school, the girl did not want it to past so fast. The girl hated being home because she was still treated like a child at home. Her mother grabbed her by the hand and said:"Let's go,Alyssa is time for potty. You have not earn one gold star all week,they all have been silver."

"Mom,I'm 18 and a Senior. I know when I need to go."Alyssa protested.

"If you know need go,then why do I have to keep stack of pull ups,training panties and diapers in the house?If you are such big girl, Why do I need baby sisters when I go?"Mother paused,

"Why do I have to sit you in high chair or booster chair when its time for breakfast,lunch or dinner?Why do I need keep you in living room where I can see you?Why?Explain."The mother said

Alyssa just hunged her head as her mother dragged her up the stairs to the bathroom in the Master Bedroom.

"I though so."Her mother said.

Alyssa was dragged to the bathroom and sat on the potty.She just sat there staring at an empty wall.

At that moment,the bell rang and mom went down to open it.

"Hello..you must be babysitter?"

Jade smiled at the women as she opened the door. "Hi ma'am yes I'm the babysitter my names jade." She says stepping in.

"Thank you for choosing me to babysit your baby girl. How old is she? What times her bedtime." Jade asks still not realising she was babysitting a senior from her school.

"Am I allowed to punish her if she's naughty. " she says.

The woman smiled and said,

"Well my baby girl is 18 but she suffers from encopresis, she has never been succesfully potty train. So I keep her as a young girl.Feel free treat her as you treat your other charges."Then she paused and looked at Jade,

"Before 11:30 pm.Yes,you can punish her if she is naughty."

Jade was shocked she would be babysitting a 18 year old but decided she had to be professional. "I promise you , your baby girl will be safe with me." She says.

As soon as she see's Alyssa sitting there she has to try not to laugh. She couldn't believe this was the girl who humiliated her at school.

"Hi Alyssa sweetie, have you been potty like a good girl?" She asks in a voice like she was talking to a toddler.

Alyssa just looked down trying not to answer Jade, she could not believe her luck.The girl she had picked on this morning was going be her babysitter, even worse there was no school for next three weeks. She wonder what Jade was going do and if Jade was going be her babysitter for next couple weeks.

The girl just looked down and just sucked her thumb as she tried avoid answering the question.Her mom pushed down her Daisy duck training panties down and then lifted one leg at a time take off panties, she examined the seat of panties with long streaky of bright yellow poop reaching to the center. Then she showed Jade and said,

"I guess that answers your question.She has not been potty like good girl, she had accident."The mom paused,"That is why she is not allow to sit right on big girl potty,she has potty chair fitted into big girl potty.Because as you can see,Jade she is not big girl yet."The woman said as she put panties on the sink and open the faucet, started scrubbing the mess with a soap.

Alyssa could just look down while sitting in her potty chair,she was left only in pink girl power shirt, her velcroe shoes and ruffle socks.

"Alyssa suffers from encropesis is voluntary or involuntary fecal soiling in children who have usually already been toilet trained. Persons with encopresis often leak stool into their undergarments."She paused,"But in her case, she has never been succesfuly potty trained. So even though she is 18 you are technically dealing with 2 or 3 year old who doesnt tell you when she potties.You got check her constantly."

As she finished washing panties,the woman looked at Jade,

"Your mom runs daycare center at home that accepts girl Alyssa age.Do you think she can go tomorrow or it might be too late?"The woman said as she hung panties on rack in the bathroom.

Jade listens to everything Alyssa's mother says then replies.

"My mums fully booked but I can babysit her full time everyday and even when were back at school I could look after her." She says hoping Alyssa's mother would say yes.

She then while waiting for an answer kneels down and strokes Alyssa's cheek. "Come on baby if you go potty we can go to the park tomorrow. You would like that wouldn't you." She says

"That is wonderful idea,Jade but I prefer if she is under your mom supervision during day.You can help out,I would not mind if you watch her in the afternoon after daycare."She paused,"I bet you can get me spot for tomorrow if I give you 500 dollars for troubles tonight."

Alyssa could not hold it anymore,the girl let out a couple wet farts then her bowls cut looser.She could feel as poop hit the potty,the girl just look down in shame as she sat on plastic potty perched over a adult toilet.Then her bladder came in next with hissing sound as she let out sight relief.

"Mommy,Me is done potty.I go cacca and pee pee."Alyssa blurred out.

Alyssa's mom looked at Jade and said,

"Jade,would you be sweetheart and clean her up?Her pull ups are under the sink.Remember she might be 18 in biological age but in reality you dealing with 2 to 3 year old still stuck in potty training.You are authoritiive figure."

"Ok I'll see what I can about getting her in. Yes I'll clean her up." She says happily

She helps Alyssa to her feet and gets some baby wipes and cleans her bottom and diaper area. Then she rubs in some baby powder before putting her in a pull up she smiles as she does it she couldn't wait to put a diaper on her.

She didn't feel Alyssa's mum was strict enough with her daughter

Alyssa smiled as she is cleaned up and hold to Alyssa's hand.The girl was happy that she had finish going potty but now she was stuck with Jade as her babysitter.There was not much she could do besides obey her sister.The girl definitively did not want get punish.

Alyssa's mom smiled and said,"I love your Disney Princess pull ups Alyssa.You like Disney Princess don't you?"

Alyssa nodded,"Me do."

The girl held on to Jade's hand as she waited where to go next.

"Jade,can you get Alyssa onto high chair and put bib on her.Her food is on the fridge clearly marked.Also after dinner,I usually put her in diapers almost with certainty she will poop and pee her pull ups during feeding.In her room under the changing table there are boxes of Pampers, Huggies and Luv so you get your pick.Also her onesies,baby dressfootsie pjs,rhumba panties, rhumba plastic panties are all in her closet."She paused,"Im sorry if I rushing you Jade but I'm running late for book club.But I'm always late because I have toddler to deal with and she makes me late.Do you think you can tel

Jade smiles loving the idea of feeding Alyssa it was going to be so fun she had thoughts about taking her to school in a stroller or even getting her put back in nursery full time.

She held Alyssas hand firmly.

"My mums great with kids she's very used to baby's like your daughter and is strict when she needs to be. She's been looking after babies fit years. " she stops to pause. "Hope you enjoy your book club I promise you Alyssa will be well looked after tonight."

Jade then leads her downstairs and once at the high hair she lifts Alyssa up placing her in it then locks the tray in place.

She goes to the fridge and opens the door getting out Alyssas baby food and then ties a bib round the girls neck before starting to feed her.

"Open up sweetie." She says

Alyssa just sat there in her high chair as she looked at Jade and the food. The girl could not believe what was happening to her, she could not think of worse person to be at moment than Jade. She was regretting that she had picked on her in school,right now Jade controlled her every move.

Alyssa open her mouth and just looked at Jade.

The girl opened up as she looked at Jade holding the spoon to feed.She just wonder what was going happen next with her.

• Like 1

Jade loved the sense of power she now had over Alyssa as she continued to feed her loving how babyish she was.

"Have you got anything to say about what happened at school?" She asks as she takes a cloth and wipes around her mouth.

"It's time for your baba." Jade says realising the tray and letting her down.

Alyssa was in no position to be defiant an outspoken,she was in pull ups in front of a girl that she had torture and humilated in school. Right now,that girl was in charge of her, there was not much Alyssa could about it. The girl knew it was going get worse when she had an accident,Jade had to clean her up.Alyssa dreaded moment she poop and pee her pull ups and Jade discover it,it was going be so embarrassing. She got down from her high chair with her bib still attached to her kneck, the girl look up at Jade and smile. Alyssa then look down and said,

"Sowie,me is sowie."She paused then smile,"Me want my babba."

Jade looks at her happily. "Come give me a cuddle then you can have your baba." She says patting her lap as she sits down on the couch.

"We're going to have a lot of fun I can't wait to put you back into diapers." She says as she starts feeding Alyssa her bottle.

Alyssa gave Jade a cuddle as she place her head on Jade's lap. The girl happily grasped her bottle as her nanny slowly fed her.She smiled as she looked at Jade feeding her the bottle.Alyssa was happy that she was getting her bottle before bedtime,that was one of her favorite things. As she drank her bottle, the girl let out few wet farts, Alyssa knew there was another incoming problem but this one she could not top it. She smiled as she slowly tooted more, her bowels relaxed slowly into her pull ups.The girl could feel the mess slowly getting into seat of her pull ups then slowly spread all around,then following her mess, Alyssa slowly start peeing on herself. She looked down and away as she grasped her bottle,the girl smiled at Jade trying to forget what just happen.