LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adventure in Little Sister babysitting Private for GirlyBennyDL and diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Kerri couldn't believe it her mom was leaving town and she was going to leave Benny her 19 year old big brother to watch her!.. Yeah right she thought I should be the one watching him he's such a mommy's boy! She was irritated but she figured as long as he don't get in her way then everything will be fine. I'm Fucking 17 years old no way in hell is he going to babysit me!.. The nerve of him saying that, I'm way more mature then him! She fumed!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Make you dinner!" she rolled her eyes at him and watched as he ran to his room

"What the hell is he doing?".. She had other things going on, but she was really curious to what was going on why was he in such a hurry!

She slowly walked up the stairs and his door was a jar she peeked in and couldn't believe what she saw!!

* she sees her older brother slowly stripping, smiling like you have never seen him before, as he goes to his closet and opens a box, he then pulls out a pink diaper with Disney princesses on it, sliding that up his legs, next he gets a pink frilly dress, throwing that over him. looking so exited he begins to comb his long brown hair adding bows, not noticing his lil sis.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Oh my so my big brother wants to be my baby sister!" She says smiling to herself..

She pulls out her phone and takes a few pictures she sends one to her best friend Kelly!

She watches his put bows in his hair and she almost wets herself she's laughing so hard.

Well this changes everything she thinks to herself..

* my heart skins as I see you kick down the door. I dont say much, staring directly at you, not able to make words, mostly alots of whats and i...i...i...'s . I cover myself as quick as i cant, about to cry*

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Well you really look cute!" She says cooing at him.. She then rips the sheets off you exposing you in your little dress and diaper..

"Is that one of little Becky's diapers!" She then feels it.. "Well it's not wet yet is it baby!"

"We should call mom and tell her how her oldest son really likes to be a little baby girl!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Oh I won't as long as you're a good little baby girl for you Big sister!"

"Looks like I'll be babysitting you literally." She laughs

"Now about dinner I want you to order me a pepperoni pizza and I'll have you're dinner ready later.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I watch as you run your sissy diapered ass run down the stairs to order my pizza!

Once you leave I rummage through your box, I find a pacifier and a bottle and bring them down with me..

"Wow you're really into this baby stuff aren't you sissy baby?" She coos to him

Guest diaperboykcmo

She looks around in the cabinet and pulls a few jars out!

"Yes there it is, well since you like wearing little Becky's diapers you won't mind eating her food!"

She places the baby food jars in front of him..

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Awe my poor baby sister doesn't like her food does she!" She could tell cause she was having problems getting it down..