LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boyfriend? Ha! (priavte)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diaperboykcmo

James doesn't wanna get into anymore trouble.. He's kinda happy he get's to sit down and play, he's hoping maybe she forgot about shopping!.. He's not thrilled about playing with barbies but as long as he's not out in public as a baby he's happy about that!

Guest diaperboykcmo

James sits there and plays with the barbies really scared and mad.. Then he hears her talk about a play date and pre school..

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No mommy don't wanna be changed out here!" He says in his best baby talk with the pacifier in his mouth so that made it real gibberish..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James is scared he don't know what to say.. He just sucks on the pacifier feeling really stupid, he still hasn't seen the other baby or whoever he's supposed to play with..

*we get to the park, I strap you into a stroller where u are unable to move yet again, I role you to a tree with a picnic set up where you see one of my girl friends, and her lil one Sarha, who seems to be about 4

Guest diaperboykcmo

James can't believe it he's strapped into a stroller and can't move.. He's learned real fast his mommy is very strict, he's afraid to be bad!

The picnic looks like it might be good, he was hungry and was hoping for some fried chicken or sandwiches. Then it dawned on him with her having him drink a bottle what if she fed me baby food.. He tried to push that thought out of his head thinking about eating chicken instead!

Guest diaperboykcmo

James sits in the stroller wondering what the baby thinks of him.. Then she gives him a bottle and he opens his mouth..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James had no choice to drink she held his nose and when he opened his mouth she jammed the nipple into his mouth!

He looked at the other mom as she called him a she, all he could do was sit there and drink the bottle as his eyes started to tear up..