LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boyfriend? Ha! (priavte)

Sabrina sit on the couch, reading a good book, as her boyfriend (ur name here) is yelling and screaming at the football game like a child, this was what Sabrina hated the most of her boyfriend. his immaturity, she was so sick of it she was ready to do something about it, but what she thought? she then stopped thinking about it as she still had one nerve left.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was watching the Playoffs it was so exciting sure he had money on the line but this was his team the Dallas Cowboys and they were 14 points down going into the 4th quarter and they were on a roll they has just came back with 30 seconds left to tie the game!

James had been drinking beer and taking shots during the whole game so he was a little buzzed..

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Look hun just go and wash the dishes or something, I'm trying to watch the game!"

He was getting really frustrated.. This was the biggest game of the year and he couldn't miss a minute of it

James was getting fed up with her bull shit..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James is actually kinda scared as he's never seen this side of her before!

He listens as she scolds him then he's shocked and surprised once she threw him on the ground.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jame's ass is on fire he's crying into the sock as she tells him the new rules!

He lays their naked with her foot on his chest.

"What Sasha?".. What are you talking about being a baby girl..

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Damn!" He yelps wanting to rub his face but he can't with his hands tied

He does the best he can to pull himself up..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James looks at the pink diaper and is horrified.. "It's pink!"... Like a white one would make it better he thought..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James can't believe his hot girlfriend is about to give him a bath.. As he gets in the tub the bubbles smell real girly..

"What you're going to shave me!"

He is very still and careful he don't wanna be cut..

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Pleas I'll turn the tv down, please I'm your boyfriend!" He whines

He looks at his hair and notices it's floating in the tub.. He feels like a little kid again, except this time he's going to be a sissy girl!

Guest diaperboykcmo

"What where is this coming from." James is on the verge of tears.. He just wants to go watch the game and get things back to normal..

He stands there as she drys him off, he figures if he doesn't fight with her maybe she'll cool off and everything will be fine!