LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Spy That Babied Me pvt for the good kid and diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Aleksandra smiled and laughed as she watched his transform right before her eyes..

"What's wrong baby, aren't you hungry anymore?" She cooed to him.. She could read his mind and she was laughing so hard imagine having your mind fucked with like this she thought.. It would be so embarrassing to be put in different positions and there's nothing you can do!

Seth was still hungry, He just didn't feel right. He was trying to peace together if this was real."Yeah... confused." He was talking to her so calm, He hated this bitch the last time he checked.

Guest diaperboykcmo

She was enjoying the skull fucking she was giving him.. He didn't seem to know which way was up or down. Aleksandra was having fun watching him trying to put everything together, she had so many plans for him. He was going to pay!

"Course I changed your stinky and wet diaper baby!".. She watched for any reaction making sure he knew that not only did he wear a diaper but he used it as well!.. "Why do your little spy friends hate you baby Seth?".. She wanted to find out all she could from this boy!

Seth grimaced as she reminded him, All the shit and piss. The smell, The way he cried. "Well, I did things, I let people die. I saved my owned skin." He told her. "I made deals with the enemy,

Guest diaperboykcmo

She just smiled as he rattled on it was like his mind was defrosting and slowly everything was coming back to him. The best part was it was like he was reliving it! She was so pleased with herself, she really didn't know how this could be any better.

Then she saw the look in his eye he was pissed she was happy she left him in his highchair.

"Secrets, I already reveal a hand full of yours." Seth chuckled. Seth then yawned. "I got to ask, Why did you defeat from the USA to join the reds? Your husband died for us and you just piss on his legacy for what you done." Seth told her hopping to piss mommy off. He was know for getting on every ones nerve from his boss to a enemy. He could talk forever if you let him.

Guest diaperboykcmo

She just smiled as he went on and on, the thing was he might've thought he was talking but all that was coming out was baby talk.

Aleksandra smiled and showed him the tape recorder.. She walked over to him and patted him on the head.

"Are you done baby boy?" She cooed to him..

Seth watch her keep her calm, She didn't show no sign of hate or anger, Tough cookie or cold bitch. She then walked up to him and played a recording, Something that shocked him to his very core. He heard his voice, It was baby talk,Baby talk. "What the..."

Guest diaperboykcmo

She just watched him have a tantrum on the monitor.. Once he feel down she really started laughing she figured she better go and make sure he was ok..

"All your? No I'm not! I could care if I talk like a baby, I'm still a Adult. I think like a Adult and look like a adult. I am no baby freak!"

"A diaper, A thick childish diaper." Why was he answering her? He should have resisted. "I'm sitting in a highchair, Trapped in it." He grunted trying to shut up. "A nursery! My Nursery!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

She clapped her hands as she told him it was his nursery and she was really delighted when he started crying..

"Awe not only a baby but a cry baby!"... She pushed some buttons on her phone again.. She then grabbed a toddler leash and put it on him.

"Ok baby we're going to go for a walk, but mommy has to put this on you."

She placed it on him and pulled him along..

Guest diaperboykcmo

"I know you're not a dog you don't have long ears or paws that's a silly boy thinking mommy can't tell the difference between a dog and a baby!".. She pulled him along some more.. "Now come on baby let's go!"

"Well baby when that time comes we'll worry about that then, but now and speaking of butts your's is going to be very sore if you keep threatening your mommy mister!" She said scolding him

Seth was dumbfounded, Embarrassed beyond belief. His face was just in aw! There were a group of spy's that where showing him a baby shower. They where all laughing at him, Some where saying he was so cute other were saying he was looked hilarious.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Aleksandra was laughing with the rest of her team and she wasn't even paying attention to her baby after all she had him on a leash.

"Wow you girls did such a great job, I like the banner!".. Then her smile turned into a icy cold stare..

She jerked the leash she grabbed Seth by his chin and make him look at her..

Guest diaperboykcmo

Finally after the 50th spank and tickle she was happy with the progress! She thought what kind of torture that must be, being spanked so that would hurt then being tickled! The pain would make you cry and the tickling would make you laugh! Oh well that will never happen to me she mused..

Seth sniffled still form his ass beating. He looked on as everyone enjoyed them selves. Seth started to look around the pen and saw a rattle. He grabbed it and laid on his back. He shook it to releave himself of boredom. He even put his thumb in his mouth and started to suck it as he wined. He laid there and thought, He regretted ever challenging Aleksandra. He wasn't as skill as he told himself. Even before the diaper he was a baby in the spy game who just go lucky. Now look at him, Laying on the back acting like a baby.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Aleksandra was enjoying the punch and cake.. Then the girls were all talking about spy stuff and about how cute baby seth is!

She then opened gift after gift.. She got lots of cute outfits and the girls all ohh and awed and all commented how cute he would look in the new clothes!.. She then opened more gifts she got diapers, bottles, pacifiers and everything a new mommy would get at a real baby shower.

"Hey baby are you enjoying your party?" Aleksandra cooed to him looking at him through his playpen..

She then reached in and checked his diaper cupping the front of it with her hand..

Seth felt his stomach clinch up and start to hurt. He knew what was happening once again, He was going to have to go number 2. She could fell his legs trying to raise up, he needed all his willpower to not lift them up. He knew the shit was coming, It was slowly coming out of his butt in little pieces. Seth tried to hold it in as he start to cry as he knew he would fail. He was afraid she would make him sit in his diaper again. "I don't want to sit in it again!" He cried.

Seth couldn't hold it no longer and let the rest of it out, A hot steaming loud of shit in his diaper. It could get worse but it did.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Aleksandra was laughing with the rest of her staff as they watched Seth being bounced on Kelly's knee.. She went over and cooed to him..

She was trying to be a good mommy and let her friends play with her baby. She then got mad and smiled a wicked smile..