LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

D's Diaper Tales!

Come morning, I woke up on my own for once. Not only that, I realized it must be late morning because the sun was already high in the sky. I figured my mom must be sleeping in after I kept her up so late. I remembered that I still had my punishment coming to me for what I did last night.

When I didn’t feel like being in bed any longer, I climbed out of my crib and proceeded to change my own diapers. They weren’t nearly as snug as when my mom changed them, but they’d do. I then replaced my pyjamas with a shirt. I proceeded downstairs quietly because I didn’t wanna wake my mom up after having kept her up so late last night.

As I entered the kitchen, my mom was sitting at the table, reading the newspaper. She looked up at me as I entered. “Aren’t you in enough trouble without breaking other rules?” She asked, referring to my getting out of my crib on my own.

“I..I didn’t know you were up and I didn’t wanna wake you up if you were sleeping.” I stammered out.

She sighed. “Hop on up into your highchair.” She said as she brought over a couple jars of baby food. She fed me quickly and cleaned me up. She filled a bottle with formula and carried it, along with me, into the Den where she sat on the couch with me on her lap.

As she put the bottle into my mouth, she began talking. “We need to talk about last night, Del.” I sighed, knowing there was no way I could avoid what was coming.

She took the bottle out of my mouth before continuing this time, “What you did last night was totally unacceptable. So many things could’ve happened! You could’ve gotten alcohol poisoning, someone could’ve taken advantage of you while you were drinking, or you could’ve done something else really stupid! You have no idea-“

“But mom. . .” I began.

“Please don’t interrupt me. This is very important. You have no idea the trouble you could’ve caused yourself! You lost my trust by doing what you did last night and it’s going to take awhile to gain it back. Now for your punishment. I have been debating all night and morning and I think I have decided. You are going to be punished for this entire upcoming week. You will only be wearing cloth diapers for this upcoming week, even to school! The nurse will be coming by every two hours to check on you. And every morning until next Friday, you will be soundly spanked before school.”

“Mommy! That’s not fair!” I yelled.

“I’m afraid that’s too bad. You were the one who decided to sneak out, go to an unsupervised party, and drink illegally. Now you’re being punished. Now for your morning spanking. . .” She said beginning to remove my diaper.

I was afraid of putting up a fight this time and decided to let it happen. It was inevitable anyway. I was so scared of this spanking! I started crying right after she put me over her knee. She didn’t wait long before beginning my spanking with her hand. She didn’t even give me much of a warmup before she moved onto the brush. I did the normal, kicking, crying, and begging.

Even after she finished, she let me lay there, crying it out. It was a few minutes before my crying subsided enough for her to talk. Instead of making me stand in the corner like she normally did, she simply re-diapered me.

She left me in the Den while she left the room. She came back in about 30 minutes later, looking like she was going out. “Mommy, where are you going?” I asked her.

“We’re going for a walk, sweetheart.” She said as she went over to the closet and pulled something out. As she opened it up, I saw that it was a large stroller. Big enough to fit me!

She told me to come over to her so she could strap me into it, but I refused. I wasn’t about to go out of the house in my diapers again! She didn’t put up with it either, because she simply came over to me, picked me up and put me in the stroller herself.

“And since you didn’t listen to mommy, you can just go out of the house with this too!” She said, putting my pacifier into my mouth. “And I better not see you take it out!”

I tried expressing my disapproval around the pacifier, but it came out all mumbled anyway. I couldn’t believe that she was gonna make me go out in public like this! I couldn’t decide if the spanking I’d just gotten or this was worse.

• 2 weeks later...

Within a matter of minutes my mom was strolling me down our driveway out onto the neighborhood street. I don’t know if it was me or not, but it sure seemed like there was a lot of people out today and it seemed like almost everyone had to talk to my mom. Some even tried to talk to me, but I just stared at them like they were stupid. Some of them got frustrated when I wouldn’t talk to them.

It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was gonna be. That is, until my mom strolled right past the one person I was sworn enemies with. Her name was Stacy and as soon as she saw me go by, she came running up to my mom asking to see the “baby”.

“Well aren’t you cute.” She said in baby-talk. I was getting pissed and she kept at it. I finally took the pacifier out of my mouth and mouthed the word ‘bitch’ at her. “Bad baby!” She said loudly.

“What’s wrong Stacy?” My mom asked her. You see, my mom thought Stacy was a nice girl and never saw the side that I did.

“She just said a bad word. One that little babies shouldn’t say.” She said pretending to frown.

“Del Marie! You know better than to say those words. Perhaps we need to wash your mouth out for saying such dirty words? And what did I tell you about taking that pacifier out of your mouth?” I quickly put it back in.

After that embarrassing encounter, my mom decided to take me on home. Surprisingly, she never said anything about the swear word or my pacifier.

I was still really pissed about Stacy treating me the way she did. It didn’t appear that she was in any hot water herself considering she was at the party last night too. I decided that I didn’t feel like doing anything my mom told me to. I wanted to be a total brat today.

My mommy took me up to my room where she told me to play quietly while she did some other things. I went over to my closet and pulled out some crayons and some paper. I lost track of time as I worked on my masterpiece. I was almost done when my mom came back upstairs to check on me.

“Del Marie! What in the world do you think you are drawing!?!” My mom yelled as she grabbed my drawing away from me. It was a picture of someone spanking someone else while another person laughed. It wouldn’t have been so bad if I hadn’t labeled everyone. The person getting spanked was Stacy and my mom was giving the spanking as I laughed.

Apparently my mom didn’t find it so funny. I didn’t even attempt answering her question. She looked at my drawing for awhile before saying anything to me.

“I can’t believe that you’d find someone getting a spanking, funny! Especially after all the times you’ve been spanked!” She said before leaving my room, taking my drawing with her.

It made me mad that she got angry over a stupid drawing! I didn’t understand how she could think that Stacy was perfect. I wanted to get back at her so I went over to my toy chest and dumped all the toys out.

I threw them all over my floor, and when I thought it looked messy enough, I threw some into my moms room. I even put some on the steps quietly so she wouldn’t hear me doing it. I went back to my room to innocently play with my blocks. It was only about a half hour later when she came back upstairs. I assumed, because it was lunchtime.

I heard her before she even got to the steps, and I could hear her muttering the whole way up as she saw my toys all over the steps. I smiled to myself before she came in. She looked pretty angry when she came into my room.

“Del, I want you to pick all the toys up that are on the steps and in your room, now!” She said. I guess she hadn’t seen them in her room yet.

“No! I don’t wanna!”

She rolled her eyes, “Well, you’re gonna do it anyway, young lady!”

“No!” I said as I crossed my arms across my chest and closed my eyes. I had no intention of picking my toys up.

She didn’t say another word to me as she came over, picked me up and put me in my crib.

“Hey! What about lunch? I’m hungry!” I yelled.

“I guess you should’ve thought about that before you decided not to listen to me. Now you can just take your nap hungry!”

I pouted until I saw her start picking up my toys. Then I started laughing at her. She didn’t look too happy, but it was sooo funny! She put all my toys away and shut my door.

I didn’t take much of a nap. The rest of the day passed, pretty much without incidence. Although, my mom did put me to bed at 7:30, because she thought I was cranky! She turned on our security system and left the room.

The next morning, my mom woke me up really early. Once she removed my diapers, she didn’t put another set on. Instead, she carried me to the bathroom where she gave me a bath. She didn’t seem to still be upset from yesterday, which was a good thing.

She was extremely gentle during my bath and it felt sooo good! I was beginning to really enjoy it when she bathes me. She even gave me a few minutes to play while she went back into my room and picked out my clothes.

When she picked me up out of the bathtub, she carried me into my room. Instead of heading for the changing table, she went straight to my stool. I had forgotten about the spanking I had coming to me.

I started crying before she even had me over her knee. It was basically a repeat of yesterday because she didn’t give me too much of a warm-up before she moved on to the brush. Today, however, she didn’t let me cry it out over her knee once my spanking was over. She took me over to my changing table and diapered me up in super thick cloth diapers. Thicker than she’d ever put on me before.

Then she proceeded to put me in a dress. I screamed at her when I saw what she was putting on me. “Mommy! I’m not gonna wear a dress!”

She ignored me, so I only cried harder. “We’re going to church this morning.” She said, hushing me. “And Jamie will be there too!” She said, trying to cheer me up.

She put me in the most girly baby dress I’d ever seen in my life! After putting the dress on me, she carried me downstairs where she put me in my highchair and fed me oatmeal. She was extremely careful because she didn’t want to get anything on my dress. Once we were finished, she fixed me up a bottle of formula and fed it to me. Normally, I liked it when she fed me bottles, but not today.

It wasn’t long afterwards before she had me in my car seat, my diaper bag right next to me, and we were on our way! I almost started crying again as we walked into the church because I was so embarrassed.

My mom had to drag me into the church because I was resisting her trying to pull me along with her. After a moment or so, she picked me up and carried me the rest of the way. Instead of carrying me to Sunday School, she took me into the nursery. Jamie wasn’t there yet. My mom must have told the woman ahead of time because she didn’t appear surprised at me whatsoever.

My mom left me there with someone I didn’t even know! After a few minutes, a girl (who I found out to be the other woman’s daughter) came into the nursery. I found out that she was 17, two years older than me.

Before too long, Sandy showed up with Jamie, who looked as miserable as I felt. Sandy put Jamie in the playpen with me before telling her to behave. She then left.

I started whispering to Jamie. “That girl over there,” I said pointing to the 17 year old girl “is 17 and is that woman’s daughter.” I said pointing to the older woman. It appeared that we were the only “babies” in the nursery today.

• 2 weeks later...

Jamie and I played with the blocks until the two women left the room. I was tired of being in the playpen, so I climbed out and then unlatched it so Jamie could get out. Jamie and I were playing on the floor when the two women came back into the room.

The 17 year old came over to us and knelt down so that she was eye-level with us. Then she started to us. “Now you should know better than to climb out of your playpen! You could’ve gotten hurt!” She said in mock anger. I couldn’t believe she was talking to us like we were actually babies. Jamie was looking at her like she was stupid.

As she turned to leave, Jamie and I each threw a block at her as hard as we could. Both of them hit her right in the back of her head. “Ow!” She said turning around.

“What’s wrong, dear?” The other woman asked her.

“They each just threw a block at me and it hit me in the back of my head!” She said.

The older woman (who is actually only about the age of our own moms) came over to us and knelt down. “NO! We do not throw things, understand? Someone could get hurt. If you throw anything else, I will have no choice but to spank you.”

Lyndsi (her daughter) smiled. I began pouting as Jamie whispered in my ear. “We’ll get that bitch back.”

Our chance came when both of them left again. This time, Jamie and I got up and locked the bathroom door from the inside and shut it, locking everyone out. It wouldn’t have been that big of a deal if it wasn’t the only bathroom in the entire church. Plus, Lyndsi had been drinking a lot this morning.

It was another 10 minutes before Lyndsi came back into the room, alone this time. “My mom has some other things to do, so I’ll be the one watching you two.”

After awhile, it became apparent that Lyndsi had to use the bathroom. She went over to the door and knocked, finding it locked. When she didn’t get an answer, she asked us if there was someone in there, to which we both nodded.

We watched as her eyes began filling with panic and before too long she exclaimed, “I can’t hold it much longer!”

“You could always go outside.” Jamie said.

“I can’t go outside! It’s daylight and that is totally barbaric!”

“You could always use a diaper.” I offered.

“There’s no way I’d use a diaper!”

“That or I guess you’re gonna piss yourself.” I said.

I could see her seriously thinking it over. She looked like she wanted to cry and I was even having second thoughts about doing this, but there was nothing I could do now.

After a moment or so, she grabbed a diaper, pulled down her pants and panties and put the diaper on herself. Almost instantly, the diaper started rapidly expanding and turning yellow.

As fate would have it, that’s when her mother walked in. Her mother had come in to tell her to get us ready to go out for the sermon. The look on her mothers face was priceless. She looked like she was in total shock. Lyndsi even started crying. “Lyndsi Ann! What are you doing with a diaper on!?!” Her mother yelled.

“I’m sorry mom! There was someone in the bathroom and I had no choice! I woulda wet myself!” She cried.

Her mother knocked on the bathroom door and when she didn’t get an answer, she pulled out her key and unlocked the door. “There’s nobody even in here! You could’ve come and gotten me. I think you just wanted to wear a diaper!”

“No mom! That’s not true!” She yelled.

“I think you can just wear a diaper for the rest of church.” Her mom said. “Come over here so I can change you out of that wet one.”

Lucky for her, it was a disposable. She never would have gotten it on in time if she put on a cloth diaper. Her mom put another disposable diaper on her. Then she pulled off her panties completely and pulled up her jeans. There was a noticeable bulge around her middle and butt. She obviously noticed because she started complaining immediately.

About that time, Sandy and my mom walked into the nursery. “I’m sorry Donna, but I borrowed two of Del’s diapers for Lyndsi. It appears that she would like to wear diapers. I’ll gladly reimburse you.”

“No, that’s alright. But, what happened?” My mom asked Lyndsi’s mom.

“Well, I came in here and saw that Lyndsi had a diaper on and had wet it. She claimed that it was because someone was in the bathroom although she could have asked them to come out. But I unlocked the door and there was nobody in there. She could’ve come get me to unlock the door, but instead she chose to use the diaper.” Her mother explained.

“Oh, and how did the door get locked in the first place?” Sandy asked, looking at Jamie and I.

“I’m not sure.” Lyndsi’s mom answered. “Do you know, Lyndsi?”

“No. It was unlocked when I left with you earlier, mom. When I came back in here the door was shut and I thought someone was in there.” She explained.

Everyone turned to look at us. “What makes you think we did it? We’re not even allowed to use the bathroom, remember?” I answered.

“Then how DID it get locked?” My mom asked.

“I don’t know!” I said.

Sandy looked at Jamie, but Jamie shrugged her shoulders indicating she didn’t know either.

“Well anyways,” Sandy said. “We need to go out and take out seats girls. The sermon is about to start.” Our moms grabbed our diaper bags and we headed out to the main part of the church.

Once we were seated, our moms turned to us. “I think you all did lock that door. We heard about the little spat you had with Lyndsi.” My mom said.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if you locked that door out of spite knowing that Lyndsi would have to use it sooner or later.” Sandy said.

I was surprised they knew that much. It perplexed me that they knew us that well. I looked over at Jamie who had guilt written all over her face. I must have to because my mom asked me, “That’s what happened, isn’t it, Del?” I didn’t answer.

Right then, Lyndsi came out following her mother. She looked extremely embarrassed. She was still slightly crying and she was rubbing her backside. It appeared that she’d just gotten spanked.

Jamie started crying, bringing me back to the current situation. “That’s what happened.” Sandy said.

That’s when the preacher approached the podium, taking our moms attention away from us.

“I have a feeling we’re in trouble with our moms.” I whispered to Jamie.

“What else is new?”

“Oh, and I’m pretty sure Lyndsi got spanked! She came out crying and rubbing her bottom.”

“Wow and she’s 17!” Jamie whispered back.

Right after Jamie said that, our moms turned to us and gave us a look that said we had better be quiet and pay attention.

We glanced over at Lyndsi a couple of times throughout the sermon and once when she saw us looking at her, she gave us a look mean enough to kill.

After the sermon was over, our moms marched us over to Lyndsi and her mom. “Girls, I want you both to apologize to Lyndsi for what you did to her.” My mom told us.

Jamie and I grudgingly told her that we were sorry. I know my mom wasn’t thrilled with my apology because she frowned at me after I apologized.

“There really was no need for the girls to apologize.” Karen (Lyndsi’s mom) said.

“But our daughters locked your daughter out of the bathroom forcing her to go pee in a diaper or in her pants!” My mom argued.

“Perhaps I should share the whole reason I became so upset with Lyndsi. I’ve found diapers a few times in her room when I was cleaning and after today, I know that she must like wearing diapers.” Karen explained.

“Ok, well, if you’re sure.” Sandy said.

After that our moms took us home. Although it definately wasn’t the last I heard about our behavior in church. My mom started scolding me as soon as we were in the car.

“I cannot believe your behavior today! In church of all places! Locking a girl out of the bathroom, forcing her to find an alternative way of relieving herself!-“ My mom began.

“But she wanted to wear diapers anyway!” I countered.

“Be that as it may, what you did was completely unacceptable and you will be punished. Aside from your behavior in the nursery, your behavior during the sermon wasn’t wonderful either. You didn’t want to sit still or pay attention, or anything else I asked you to do.” She said.

I figured it was one of those times that I shouldn’t answer, so instead I pretended to look upset.

As soon as we got home, my mom took me upstairs and took my dress off and put me in a pink onesie. Afterwards, she carried me downstairs and put me in my highchair and fed me my lunch. Today she gave me green beans, carrots, and strained prunes all in baby food form.

She carried a bottle of formula with her as she carried me up to my room. She took my wet (and messy) diapers off of me and cleaned me up before putting me over her knee for another spanking. It felt like I was always being spanked for something or another.

It didn’t hurt too bad because she only used her hand and she quit right after I started crying. She quickly put a clean set of diapers on me and put me in my crib with my bottle.

I guess she was either really mad or really disappointed in the way I acted at church because she said as little as possible to me after church.

It took me a long time to fall asleep. I had a lot of things on my mind. I was mainly thinking about how school was going to be for me since I was gonna be wearing my cloth diapers to school. Even though Jamie was in the same boat as me, I still felt all alone in my punishment.

No sooner had I fallen asleep than it felt like my mom was shaking me awake again. I was really grouchy towards her, but she didn’t say anything to me about it.

She quickly had me laying on my changing table and was already removing my diapers before I realized I had messed my diapers. I started crying immediately upon my discovery.

“What’s wrong, baby?” My mom asked me.

“Mommy, my diapers are messy!” I cried.

My mom half-smiled at me. “And you’re upset, why?”

“But I don’t remember messing it. It must’ve happened while I was sleeping!”

As if understanding why I was upset, my mom finished up my change, carried me over to my crib and sat me on her lap. “Baby, you knew there was a chance that you would become completely diaper dependant, for both wetting and messing. We talked about this before you made the decision to wear all the time. I know you’re not happy about it, but you’re going to have to move on and get over it.”

I nodded and laid my head against her chest as she held me. It felt so nice to be comforted like that. I didn’t feel like talking about it anymore, I just wanted to be cuddled.

My mom must have sensed it, because she held me that way for a long time. She carried me downstairs and put me in my playpen while she fixed dinner. When dinner was ready she put me in my highchair and brought the food over to me.

“Tacos?” I asked, surprised. “I thought I was in trouble.”

My mom smiled. “You are. But I thought tonight we could take a break, especially after this afternoon.”

“Oh.” I wasn’t complaining any. I knew that tomorrow my punishment would resume, if not sooner. But for now, I’d enjoy my food.

After she finished feeding me all of my tacos, she brought over another dish. “Ice cream!” I almost yelled in excitement. I hadn’t had ice cream in months!

“I thought you might like that.” My mom said smiling. I was so excited about it for some reason. My mom fed the entire bowl full to me. Of course she also managed to get it all over my face and my bib.

After she finished feeding me, she carried me up to the bathroom where she undressed me and gave me a bath. Instead of giving me some time to play while she did something else, she played with me! It was so much fun! I was almost sad when bath time ended.

She carried me to my room wrapped in a towel where she already had my diapers and jammies waiting. it was starting to get cool in the evenings now, so I would be wearing my footed jammies to bed.

Usually, after my bath, it’s bed time, but tonight it was still really early. My mom took me downstairs and sat me on the couch while she went out to the kitchen. She came back into the den a few moments later carrying a bottle of juice. She sat on the couch and pulled me up on her lap. The way she held me as she fed me my bottle made me feel so small, so loved.

It didn’t take me long to finish my bottle. She continued holding me and right after I yawned, she popped my pacifier into my mouth. She started humming a lullaby and I was out before she even finished the song.

“Come on sweetheart, it’s time to get up for school.” My mom said, gently shaking me awake. She walked out of the room and I started talking aloud. “Damn. It’s a school day.” I didn’t say it all that loud, but my mom had obviously heard it as she came back into the room.

“What did you just say?” She asked.

For some reason, it felt just like the old days. I had forgotten that I was now a “baby” and that I was also being punished. I didn’t realize any of it until I’d already answered her. “I said, Damn. Another day of school!” To make matters worse, I’d started raising my voice to her.

“You know, it’s awful early to give you a mouth soaping, but I don’t mind at all.” She said, getting angry.

By now, I’d realized that I had been out of it when I woke up and tried explaining myself. “I’m sorry mommy. I forgot that times are different. It felt like I was the way I used to be before I became a baby!”

She sighed. “That’s okay sweetheart. Sometimes that happens. It’s happened to me before.” That was all she said about that.

She came over, put the crib rail down and carried me over to my changing table where she removed my wet diapers. She didn’t re-diaper me. Instead, she headed towards my stool. She put me over her knee.

“I’m so sorry sweetheart that I have to do this.” She said gently before she began spanking me. She was gonna make this a rough morning for me. She started with her hand and before long, moved on to the brush. It hurt sooo bad! I was kicking and crying in no time at all.

I was sobbing uncontrollably when she stopped spanking me. She carried me over to my changing table and rubbed lotion on my burning bum. It was soothing, but a far cry from help in alleviating the burning.

By the time she started diapering me, my crying had subsided.

When I realized that she was re-diapering me in my cloth diapers, I started panicking. “Please mommy! Don’t make me wear my cloth diapers to school! Everybody will know that I’m wearing diapers and they’ll make fun of me!” Usually I didn’t give a damn what anyone else thought, but today, I was really acting like a little kid.

“I’m sorry baby, but we’ve been through this already. You knew better than to sneak out and drink illegally. You have nobody to blame but yourself.” She said gently.

“But mommy! I bet only Jamie and me are being punished!”

“I wouldn’t be so sure.” She said so quietly that I didn’t hear her.

“What?”

“Nothing. Besides, I have a feeling you’re gonna have more to worry about this week than people knowing about your diapers! In fact, I bet by the end of the week, that’ll be the least of your concerns.” She explained.

I wasn’t really listening. I was too wrapped up in self-pity to care what she had to say. She tried to continue putting on my cloth diapers, but I wouldn’t let her finish. I kept whining and refusing to cooperate until she threatened to make my diapers twice as thick than what she was already going to.

When she finally had me diapered up, she pulled a baby blue onesie over my head and snapped it at the crotch. To top off the ensemble, she made me wear a pair of overalls. I guess making me wear obvious bulging diapers wasn’t enough! She had to dress me like a baby too! She quickly put my shoes on before carrying me downstairs and putting me in my highchair.

As she was getting my baby food out of the cabinet, I decided to try a new tactic. “Mommy, I don’t feel very good.” I said sounding as sick as possible.

“Hmm. Are you sure? Maybe I should take your temperature, and you know how babies get theirs taken— through their bottom! If your tummy hurts, maybe an enema would even do the trick!” She said.

I decided that pretending to be sick wouldn’t be such a good idea after all. There’s no telling what else she’d think to do to me! “Just kidding!” I said quickly. “I was just ummm. . .”

“Trying to get out of school.” She finished for me. I decided that it would be safer not to answer. She quickly fed me my breakfast and sent me into the den with a bottle of juice to wait for Jaime and her mom to pick me up.

About ten minutes later, Jamie arrived. “Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I will be in shortly to drop off all your supplies to the nurse.” My mom said as I was walking out the door with Jamie. I just rolled my eyes, it was going to be a long day.

I noticed right away that Jamie wasn’t in a very good mood. She looked like she’d had a rough morning too. We barely said ‘hi’ to each other and we said nothing to her mom. I’m guessing Jamie’s pissed at her for something or another, but who knows with Jamie.

I was ready to die the minute I walked into school. I know my face was red, I could feel it burning with embarrassment. Jamie was in the same boat. I think a few people noticed, but generally we went unnoticed. That’s the good thing about high school. Everybody stays in their little group and they don’t usually bother people outside of their group. Regardless, Jamie and I headed to the back halls where we’d mostly be alone until the bell rang.

“Jamie, this sucks!”

“Tell me about it. There’s no way we’re gonna get through the day without becoming the laughing stock of the school!”

“Damn! Oh well. Might as well get this over with!” I told Jamie. Just as I finished speaking a voice came over to PA system:

“I would like the following students to report to room 204: Stacy Williams, Del Mathers, Natalie George, Jamie Jenkel, . . .” They went through about 20 other names besides ours.

“Maybe we’ll be lucky enough to escape 1st period.” Jamie said hopefully. When we walked into the room, there were only a few of the others already in there. Jamie and I went ahead and took our seats next to each other.

Natalie was one of those already in the room and she was seated in a desk near ours. “Hey you guys. I’m so sorry about the party. It was a stupid idea to begin with that got me and lots of others in a LOT of trouble. I’m really sorry about you guys, especially after what your moms said in front of everyone on Friday night! So are you guys really being diaper punished?” She asked.

Jamie and I looked at each other, but I answered. “Sorta.” I was about to explain more, but by that time, most all the other students had come in and taken their seats and the vice principal, along with another teacher and the school nurse, walked into the room.

I took a look around the room and realized that everyone in the room were also the ones who were caught and taken to the police station on Friday night after the party.

“Good morning children. For those of you who haven’t realized yet, everyone in this room today was caught last Friday night and taken to the police station due to underage drinking. Your parents were extremely upset with your behavior and decided to get together and come up with an appropriate punishment. I believe I’ll let them explain it to you.” He finished as we all gave him a confused look. About 10 seconds later, in walked all of our parents into the room.

Natalie’s mother was the first to speak. “We’ve decided that since you all were so childish in the way you behaved, we decided that you should be treated accordingly.”

“What that means. .” Another parent jumped in. “Is that everyone of you in this room will be subject to a baby punishment. You know, diapers, baby clothes, the works.”

By this time, everyone was staring in disbelief. They thought it was a joke and that our parents were just trying to scare us, only Jamie and I knew it wasn’t a joke.

As soon as the other guy finished up, Jamie’s mom and my mom stepped forward. My mom was the first to speak. “If you haven’t already noticed, Jamie and Del are already well into their punishment.”

Of course everyone turned and looked at us. I heard a lot of whispering going on and some had noticed the bulge around our waists. Some were even laughing, but the parents of those who were laughing quickly reprimanded them, reminding them that they would be in the same boat shortly.

The vice principal stepped back up front and continued explaining things to us. “For the entire week, everyone here, will remain here. There will be one teacher in charge of making sure that your work is completed and assisting you in any way. Also, the school nurse will remain in here the entire week as well. She will be in charge of changing diapers, handling injuries, and if need be, administering discipline. In a few moments, each parent will lay out their changing mat and diaper you for the first time. I highly suggest you don’t put up a fight.” Turning to the parents, “Parent’s you may diaper your child!”