LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

D's Diaper Tales!

The next thing I knew, I was waking up in a crib. I didn’t remember my mom carrying me into our nursery or anything. It surprised me because I’m not all that heavy of a sleeper.

I looked over to Jamie’s crib and noticed that she wasn’t there. She must’ve already gotten up. After the spankings I got yesterday and the cuddling I got from my mom last night, I really felt like being babied today.

“MOMMMMEEEEE!” I yelled, trying to sound upset. She almost ran into the room looking panicked. She looked at me and I smiled at her. I saw her flash me a quick frown before a look of relief came over her face. I felt a little bad that I’d worried her, but oh well.

She came over to my crib and put the gate down for me. “Good morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well?” She asked.

I smiled as I answered, “Yes Mommy. Ummm. . .”

“What is it sweetheart?” My mom queried of me.

“Mommy, can you feed me? I’m REALLY hungry!” I said, putting major emphasis on the ‘really’.

“Of course sweetheart. Jamie’s being fed now, but lucky for you there are two highchairs.” She said chuckling as she lifted me and carried me out to the kitchen where she sat me in a highchair. “I’ll change your diapers after breakfast, okay sweetheart?” I nodded as I awaited my breakfast.

I looked over at Jamie who seemed to be in a good mood as well. She looked like she was enjoying her breakfast. My mom brought over my breakfast (oatmeal) and pulled up a chair for her to sit in as she fed me.

“Now girls. . .” She began in between feeding me spoonfuls of oatmeal. “I really hope we don’t have to spank you anymore. I hope you’ve both learned your lesson about sneaking out. Things are no longer the way they used to be. So please try to be on your best behavior from now on.”

We both nodded, fully meaning and intending to clean up our act, but we’re kids. We get in trouble, but hey, that’s life.

After breakfast, our moms sent us into the nursery to play while they loaded our newest furniture into the van.

“You know,” I began telling Jamie, “I have a feeling I’m gonna be in diapers a lot longer than the five days my mom agreed to give me.” Jamie nodded.

At about 10:00 am, our moms announced that it was time we got back on the road. We had a couple sights to see and we were aiming at being home by tonight.

We got through the day without incident and had a lot of fun checking out all the neat stops our moms had planned for us to see.

We did get home later that night and before my mom tucked me into bed, she gave me a choice. I could continue being a baby ALL the time, or give it up forever. I didn’t wanna do it ALL the time, but I certainly didn’t wanna give it up, so I agreed to keep doing it.

That’s basically how the summer passed. Jamie and I remained close and got even closer through everything. Her mom decided to let her continue as well. Things returned back to normal with our lives with the exception of the baby thing. My siblings came back over from West Virginia and everyone in my family found out because I wasn’t gonna be able to keep it a secret forever. For the most part, people accepted it, and if they didn’t, they eventually got over it. Things were great. . . until it was time for school to start.

“Come on sweetheart. It’s time to get up, we have a lot of shopping to do today.” My mom said as she gently shook me awake.

“Aww mom, do we gotta do it so early?” I whined groggily.

“Of course, if we wanna beat the rush.” She said as she lifted me out of my crib and carried me over to my changing table.

“I’m getting a babysitter for the others, because today I’m only doing your shopping. You’re going to require different clothing than the others. Oh, and by the way, Jamie and her mom are going with us.” She said as she changed me out of my wet diapers.

She finished changing me into a disposable diaper and a pair of overalls for the day. We went downstairs where my breakfast was quickly fed to me. By 10:30, we were on our way to pick Jamie and her mom up.

After picking Sandy and Jamie up, we headed to Tyson’s Corner. During the drive, Sandy spoke up, “Today, we’re going to buy you some new diapers, both cloth and disposable for school, along with some new plastic pants. Along with that, we’re going to be buying you some school clothes at a store that specializes in carrying them for teens like you.”

I threw Sandy a questioning look, “You’ll see what I mean before too long.”

I let it drop and went to staring out the window. Jamie and I didn’t talk very much in the car, mostly because we didn’t want our moms to overhear. We were dying for another night out by ourselves, but our moms wouldn’t let us. They told us that we must be with an adult at all times and the movies we go see have to be rated G or depending on what the movie is about, a PG 13 movie. We had discussed sneaking out again, but if we got caught. . .

The whole way down I was thinking of ways to sneak out at night and sneak back in without being caught. I was so caught up in thinking, or plotting rather, that I didn’t notice when we pulled into the mall.

Taking our hands, our moms led us into the malls. I bet we were a sight to those around us. The first store we went into was a medical store that carried diapers and accessories in our size. Our moms got us each two cases of disposable diapers, along with 4 dozen new cloth diapers each, and 10 pairs of plastic pants each. They said we needed new supplies for school.

Leaving that store, we went to the special clothing store. Apparently, you have to have an appointment to go. There, our moms bought us each five onesies, in various colors. They got us each 5 pairs of pants similar to the tighter-fitting ones we used to wear only these had snaps in the crotch. Finally they got us each three pairs of overalls and three pairs of shorts with crotch snaps. All of the clothing they got us were made bigger in the butt to accommodate the diapers. We had to try on every single type of clothing to make sure it fit right.

We spent two hours in that store alone. Combined with the other store, we’d been in the mall about three hours already.

“I think it’s about time we get some lunch, that okay with you Sandy?” My mom asked Jamie’s mom who agreed. So from there we headed to the food court in the mall.

I thought I had finally gotten over my embarrassment over being seen in public as a baby. Boy was I wrong! Our moms took it to a new level.

Hey guys, sorry about making it so long in between parts, but I get wrapped up in school, work and other things that I forget I have a story going! Anyways, here's the next part....

I was pretty used to sitting in a highchair in public and wasn’t surprised when she brought two out for us to sit in. But when they fed us, they made sure that it was all over our faces and made a big deal out of cleaning us up afterwards. Not only that, but after eating, they sat us on their laps and fed us our bottles. That still wasn’t the end of our torture. They turned us over and then burped us. The really humiliating part, was that we each did actually burp.

During the time our moms were burping us, an elderly woman came up to my mom and questioned her child raising methods. My mom didn’t take too kindly on her interference and told the woman to mind her own business.

After that horrifying ordeal was over, we left and headed for home. It was only a matter of days before Jamie and I were to start school as sophomores.

Those days flew by so fast that they seemed like a blur. I couldn’t remember anything about any of those days individually. The next thing I knew, it was Sunday night and my mom was tucking me into my crib. “Sleep tight, sweetheart and get a good night’s sleep since you start school in the morning.

Finally the morning came as my mom shook me awake. I was so used to getting up at 9, that at 6:30, it was hard for me to do anything. Thankfully, my mom did most everything for me. She had gotten all my supplies ready the night before and was now changing me out of my wet cloth diapers and into a disposable.

After changing me, she put a pink onesie on me and put me into one of my new pairs of pants. Then we headed downstairs where she put me in the highchair and fed me oatmeal. After feeding me, my mom gave me a bottle of apple juice and sent me into the Den.

My mom followed me in and kneeled down in front of me. “I need to go over a few things with you, ok?” She started. I nodded and she continued. “Sandy will be taking you and Jamie to school in the morning and I will be picking both of you up. Second thing, when you need a change, go to the nurse and she will change you—“

”Wouldn’t it just be easier if I went into the bathroom and changed myself?” I asked, interrupting her.

“Maybe so, but I want you to go to the nurse when you need changed. I’ve already been by to talk to her and drop your supplies off. She knows that you’re supposed to come and I better not hear that you’re not going to her, understand?”

“Uh-huh” I said nodding.

“Good, now Sandy should be here in about ten minutes, so if there’s anything you wanna do, you better do it now.” I shook my head no and she went back out to the kitchen.

Five minutes later, Jamie knocked and came inside to get me. “Ready for our first day back to school in diapers?” She asked. I just realized for the first time, the reality of it. I would be going to high school in diapers. I started to panic in my head because if anyone ever found out. . . my reputation would be gone. I worked so hard for that reputation and had no desire to lose all the respect I’d gained. “Well, we gotta go, come on Del!” Jamie said. I grabbed my book bag and out the door we went.

I was really nervous all morning. Of course I constantly had people coming up to me all day long to say hi after the summer break. Maybe I was just paranoid, but I could hear my diaper crinkle every single time I moved. By the end of the day, most of my nervousness had left and I was my old self again. In fact I’d managed to forget I was wearing a diaper, and I made it through the day on one diaper without leaking.

Jamie and I waited outside for my mom to pick us up. My mom made small talk with us all the way to Jamie’s house where she dropped her off. After getting back to our house, my mom led me up to my room where she laid me on my changing table.

I yelped and jumped up when the wipe touched my bottom. It hurt! “Hmmm, looks like you’re starting to get a diaper rash. Didn’t you get your diaper changed today?” She asked. When I didn’t answer, she continued. “Well young lady, now I’m afraid I’m just gonna have to give your nurse a call and tell her that she needs to come and check you regularly since you aren’t capable of doing it on your own!” She stated.

“No, I’m sorry! I’ll go to her from now on, just don’t tell her to come check me!” I pleaded.

“Okay young lady, this is your only chance.”

I sighed and let her finish cleaning me up. “From now on, when you get home from school, you’re gonna take a 45 minute nap and then do your homework before supper. Let’s get you into your crib for your nap.” My mom said putting me into my crib. She quickly removed my pants completely and left me in just my onesie and diaper.

I was really tired. I guess it was because I was so used to taking a nap in the middle of the day, that I need one now.

Everything was really quiet when my mom came into my room and woke me up from my nap. She made me go downstairs where I stayed in my playpen. A little later, Sandy and Jamie stopped by to have supper with us. Sandy put Jamie in the playpen with me and went out to the kitchen with my mom.

“I have no choice but to go to the nurse’s office to get my diapers changed.” I said, sighing.

“Me too.” Jamie said sadly.

“Nurse gonna come check you if you don’t?” I asked.

“Yep” Jamie said.

“I thought so. I think our moms get together and plan out everything they do to us or tell us.” I responded.

We played with some toys for a little bit. It was kinda boring, but Jamie and I were both silently reflecting on our first day back to school as sophomores, in diapers. “So anyway, did you hear about the party Natalie is throwing? She invited me and told me to tell you that you were invited too. It’s next Friday night.” I told Jamie.

“No, I hadn’t heard, but that’s awesome. I should probably ask my mom and get permission in advance.” She said happily.

“No way! You can’t tell your mom about this party. She’ll want to talk to Natalie’s parents and we wouldn’t be allowed to go. Natalie’s parents are gonna be out of town next weekend and don’t have any clue about the party. Not only that, she has someone supplying her with beer. Everyone is gonna be there, so we can’t miss out!”

“It sounds like so much fun!” Jamie said. “We have a little over a week to plan how we’re gonna sneak out and back in without getting caught.”

We were both really excited, but our conversation would have to wait because our moms came in and took us out to the kitchen to eat dinner. In our excitement, we had both forgotten what happened last time we snuck out, and then, it was only to the movies. There was no telling how much trouble we’d be in if our moms found out we went to a party....one with alcohol at that!

The next day during lunch period, Jamie and I was in the library trying to figure out a way to “outsmart” our moms. While we were trying to figure out a way, our friend Emily came over and sat down at our table.

“So, are you all going to Natalie’s party?” She asked.

“We really want to!” Jamie said.

“Right now we’re trying to figure out a way we can sneak out and back in without getting caught. If we get caught, we’d seriously get killed.” I explained.

“Hmm” Emily said. “Both of you have spent the night at my house before, so maybe you can stay at my house next Friday night and we can go together. My mom doesn’t really pay any attention to me once I say I’m going to bed. Sometimes she leaves and sometimes she goes to bed too. We could all sneak out of my house.” She said, laying out what we thought to be a fool-proof plan.

“That’s a great idea, Emily!” Jamie said excitedly.

“All we need is permission.” Emily said. “Let’s all go home tonight and try and get permission from our parents.”

“Ok” Jamie and I said simultaneously.

That night while I was in my highchair, waiting for my mom to bring my food over, I thought I should bring up the subject.

“Mom?”

“Yes?”

“Would it be okay if I spent the night at Emily’s house next Friday night. Jamie’s gonna be there too if she gets permission from her mom. We just thought it’d be cool to chill with someone else for a change.” I said convincingly.

“Let me think it over, tonight. I’ll tell you in the morning.” My mom said before shoving a spoonful of soup into my mouth.

Later that night I heard her discussing the matter with Sandy. I couldn’t make out much of the conversation, just enough to know that they were discussing our sleep-over.

“I think it’ll be okay if you spend the night at Emily’s house next Friday.” My mom said the next morning as I was about to walk out the door.

“Thanks mom!” I said, giving her a hug and going out the door to Sandy’s car.

Jamie, Emily, and I met up at the library again during lunch to discuss plans. Everyone had gotten permission and we’d worry about the sneaking out part come Friday evening.

The days flew by and it was soon Friday. Before leaving in the morning, I grabbed a skirt that I’d hidden from my mom (a more age appropriate one) and some disposable diapers. Emily’s mom was going to pick all three of us up after school and take us to her house.

After we got to Emily’s house, we were pretty bored. Around 7:30, we started pretending to be sleepy and around 8:00, we told Emily’s mom that we were going to bed. She didn’t question our going to bed so early, which suited us just fine. We decided to wait until 8:30 to sneak out, enough time for all of us to have fallen asleep.

Natalie only lived about a mile away and so the walk wasn’t so bad. And since it was fall, it was starting to get darker earlier and we got to the party pretty much unseen.

The music was blaring and after we were let inside, Natalie came up to us and offered us each a beer. We each eagerly accepted. Throughout the course of the party, I drank somewhere around 3 beers. Not enough to make me drunk, but definately tipsy. I could tell that Jamie had a couple too, because she was a little tipsy as well. I have no clue how many Emily had, because she was flat out drunk. Most everyone else was too. I quit drinking after my 3rd and advised Jamie to quit too, or else we’d never get home.

We were having a blast, drinking, dancing, listening to the music blaring. My heart stopped cold when we heard pounding on the front door and we saw flashing red and blue lights outside. We were busted! Having a party unsupervised, underage drinking, and who knows what else. Natalie, only tipsy, sobered up very quickly and opened the door. About four cops came in and loaded everyone into their cars, including Emily, Jamie and I.

“Damn! I thought we were actually gonna get away with it this time!” I said to Jamie once we all down at the station. It was a good hour before they got around to even taking everyone’s name and phone numbers. About a half hour after that, a cop came out and announced that everyone’s parents had been phoned and were on their way. By now, most everyone had sobered up, including Emily.

Everyone had a panicked look on their face. I was so scared that I felt like crying. I wished more than anything that I hadn’t snuck out. Jamie and I weren’t even talking, we were both concerned what our moms had in store for us. The cops waited until all the parents arrived and talked to them as a whole and explained things before allowing them to see us or take us home. There were probably a good 20 of us there. Several of the people at the party had left earlier on, and some ran when the police showed up.

I could hear them talking in the other room and it was about 30 minutes before the police officer came into the room we were in, followed by our parents. I could hear parents start scolding their children as soon as they saw them. I was between feeling ashamed, scared and naughty.

When my mom saw me, she came over and started talking to me really loudly. “As soon as we get home, that diaper of yours is coming off before going over my knee for a looong spanking!” I could feel my face burning with embarrassment as the room grew quiet and everyone turned to us.

“Oh great!” I thought to myself. “Now everyone knows I wear diapers AND I get spanked!” Jamie just stared at us with her mouth hanging wide open.

Her mom evidently saw her, “Don’t worry. Your diaper’s coming down for a spanking too.” Sandy said to Jamie while the room was still quiet. I watched as Jamie’s face went from pink to crimson. Our moms lifted us up and carried us outside. I was sure everyone got a glimpse of my diapers, given that I was wearing a skirt.

As soon as we left the room, I think Jamie and I started crying at exactly the same time. We both knew we were in for it BIG TIME when we got home. I was too scared to look at my mom. I became even more scared when Sandy and my mom parted ways. My mom put me into my car seat and started home without saying a word to me. It was going to be a LONG night!

The police station is only a few miles from our house, so I didn’t have to wait too long. My mom quietly lifted me out of my car seat and carried me into the house. I guess she was scared that I was gonna run away or something. If I was given the chance, it’s very possible that I would have.

I glanced up at the clock as she carried me up to my room. 1:42 am, it read. My mom was probably already asleep when she received the call. I knew I was already in enough trouble, but I made up my mind to not go down without a fight.

As we entered my room, my mom laid me in my crib and got out my pyjamas, along with a clean set of cloth diapers. I was getting confused. She left the room and seconds later I heard the water running in the bathtub. I realized that she was gonna give me a bath.

I foolishly let my guard down by letting her undress me and bathe me. I didn’t put up any fight whatsoever. I was beginning to think I’d gotten out of a spanking. After carrying me back into my bedroom, instead of taking me over to the changing table, she headed for my spanking stool on the other side of my nursery. I noticed and began kicking and flailing my arms for all I was worth!

It must’ve caught my mom off guard because she dropped me! I couldn’t believe I’d have been so lucky to have gotten such a chance, and buddy, I didn’t pass it up! The moment I hit the ground, I took off running towards the door! I managed to make it out the door, but my mom grabbed me before I made it to the stairs.

I don’t know where I thought I was gonna go without any clothes, but it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. I had a feeling I was gonna regret that little stunt.

She picked me up and carried me back into my room, this time with a firm hold. I know because I was kicking and hitting to no avail.

When she sat down on my stool, I knew without a doubt it was useless to try and fight any more. She had me and I was going to be spanked.

Instead of immediately turning me over her knee, she stood me in front of her. I tried to keep my gaze at the floor but she made me look her in the eyes. When I did, I noticed she was crying! No wonder she wasn’t yelling and screaming at me. I quickly got over my embarrassment of standing in front of her without any clothes and began to feel extremely bad for making her cry.

We just stood there like that for a few minutes while she pulled herself back together. I felt so bad standing there, knowing I was the one who made her cry.

“Baby, I just want to know why. Why do you keep doing these things? You were just severely punished over the summer for sneaking out to see a movie. And tonight, you snuck out from a friend’s house, went to an unsupervised party and was drinking illegally. Not only could serious things have happened to you, the police could be writing all of you up. I just can’t believe you’d do something like this. You have no idea all of the things that could’ve happened. What were you thinking?” She scolded.

My gaze drifted from her eyes back down to the floor. “I’m sorry mommy.” I wanted to say more, but I was starting to cry because I felt so bad about it. She pulled me into a tight hug before picking me up and carrying me over to my changing table. She was already applying lotion and powder before I realized that she wasn’t gonna spank me.

She put my pyjamas on and tucked me into my crib. Before she walked out of my room, she set things straight. “Don’t think you’re off the hook, young lady. You’re still going to be severely punished for your stunt tonight. But right now, it’s late and we all need to get some sleep. Goodnight sweetheart, I love you.”

Resigning to the fact that I still had my punishment coming to me, I sleepily said goodnight. “Night mommy. I love you too.” I was out of it before she even had the door all the way shut.

Sometime during the night, I woke up to my mom rocking me in her arms. I was really confused and when I looked up at her, she explained. “I woke up when I heard you crying and I came in to see what was the matter, but you were still asleep. You must’ve had a bad dream.”

I laid my head back on her chest as she popped my pacifier into my mouth. About five minutes later she laid me back into my crib and went back to bed.