LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how can I make make first time meeting up with my baby not awkward

Hello :) im new to being a daddy ive mostly just been a DL and sometimes a AB but ive decided I want to try to get into being a daddy too. Ive never actually meet up with someone but ive been talking to a couple people for a little while and I think I might try meeting up with one of them and see how it goes! Im only 21 so some of the people I could be acting as a daddy for could be older than me, and Im also straight and Ive talked to some other straight guys who have said they would not be comfortable with a daddy changing their diaper, even thought I would not have any sexual intentions at all.. So Im just looking for some advice as to how to make my first time actually being a daddy for someone in real life as comfortable for both of us as possible and how to deal with any awkwardness that may come up from both of us being straight and the possibility of me being younger than my baby , thank you!!

• 1 month later...

I can give you some advice coming from my past as a Dom and not so much as a daddy. It's important that you communicate with a person much like you would clean a room, from the top down. You guys should first go out and do something together not as a daddy and little, but as two people talking and being together. Going to a coffee shop for example is a great way to talk and get used to each other. There will always be a little awkwardness that you need to push past and coffee is great in that situation. I recommend a couple of things to make the process easier. First I would recommend that you abstain from physical contact no matter how familiar you are with each other. Next I would try to keep the conversation away from anything having to do with the daddy/little relationship. Just keep the conversation light! After talking with each other for a while and feeling each other out then you can start with some light contact and talk about your relationship. As someone who is just a little older than you I can sympathize with your age. I know it makes it a little hard, but just keep in mind that when they're little age doesn't matter. I hope you'll message me if there's anything else you might wanna know. I wish you the best of luck!!

• 1 month later...

As previously stated, as with any relationship, communication is so important that it can't be over emphasized. Communication, Communication and more communication. Get to know the person's fantasies and the reality they live in. By doing this you can create a workable environment that you both can enjoy. Discuss at length any and all potential issues or short comings that may be a concern on yours and your charges. Meet in a neutral place the first time and get a fill for each other. Dinner or drinks might be a good suggestion. Both have bail-out contingency plans, just in case it goes South and neither of you are comfortable. If you hit it off, plan a second meeting in a more intimate setting, maybe a motel, where both are feeling safe and eventually to the final place where you and your charge will reside...your home or theirs.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I was two years older than yourself when I became a mommy back in 96. I've never really had too much trouble with my adult babies being sometimes very much considerably older than myself at all. They wanted a loving mommy and that's what I was able to do for them age was never a problem.

When you come back out on the board and let us know how your first baby experience went? I remember my first time like it was yesterday. Congratulations on your new baby.☺