LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Careful What You Wish For (Private for Twinkleboo and Me)

"Oo Ally mis havee when Ally umm what's mis havee Tabataa" as Ally looks her sister with confusion , almost forgetting about the party

Her mind was wondering as if a distance memory was try to fight out.

Then her diaper was feeling all cold "Oo Tabataaa cold Ally cold ally Tabataa "

As Ally try's to get out from under the high chair but making slot of noise to do " ahh outt outt ahh mm ahh"

"Misbehave is when you do something a good girl shouldn't do like play with your food instead of eating it. Whining when you don't get your way."

Tabitha nods. "Ok I'll go change you." She reaches to grab the diaper bag. Tabitha turns around in time to see the highchair tipping over backwards. She grabs for it and miss. Tabitha sees a pair of hands grab the highchair. She looks up and sees a very cute boy setting the highchair up right. Tabitha got lost in his deep blue eyes and hears Ally giggling.

Ally listen to sister but is lost in her mind then she struggles more, as then the chair starts to fall. Weeeee hehe" as Ally falls towards the floor. The she felt it stop and look up to see a boy. But she wasn't interested just in the falling.

" ooh Tabataa u sees Ally go Weeee hehe do agains do agains hehe" as Ally giggles in the boys hand wanting to fall again as thinks it fun for her.

The Ally points at the boy " umm whoo uu "

Ally giggles then stops and pouts once Tabitha told Ally off.

When Christoper spoke to Ally, she looked over to Tabitha then to Christoper.

"Umm it's umm" she looks over at Tabitha again "umm who's o I'm me Ally I'm Ally and I'm umm" As she put her hand up to day how old then looks back at Tabitha as she couldn't remember.

Tabitha smiles. "Ally is shy around people. She can't remember how old she is. Ally turned 2 a few weeks ago."

Christopher smiles. "It is nice to meet you. I can see where you get your cuteness at. Your mommy is quite cute herself."

Tabitha smiles. "Thank you, but I am her older sister. Not her mommy."

Tabitha looks at Ally and then Christopher. "I'll be back in a little bit. I've got to go change Ally." Christopher nods as Tabitha takes Ally to the bathroom. She changes Ally into a new diaper. "You are going to have to go without your pants. They are wet from your drink." Tabitha opens the door and Ally ran out of the door and back to the table. There was a note on the table with Christopher's phone number.