LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Careful What You Wish For (Private for Twinkleboo and Me)

Tabitha nods. "Ok I'll carry you. No I don't feel cold down there. I haven't felt cold down there since I stopped wearing diapers. The cold feeling you are feeling is coming from the pee in your diaper. Pee comes out warm and after a little bit. It gets cold and makes you uncomfortable." She carries Ally up to her new nursery and puts a new diaper on Ally. "See the cold feeling is gone."

Ally holds Tabitha's hand and looks up at her smiling the she looks down and sees puddles .

"Look look Taba taa Ally find fun splash splash" as she jumps in each of the puddles she shokes herself also splashing Tabitha.

"Splashy splash splash wee yay splash splash Taba taa "

Tabitha saw the puddles, but before she could say anything. Ally started jumping in them getting both of them wet. "You are wet head to toe." She just chuckled and put Ally in her carseat. Tabitha buckled her in and then got in the driver seat. She backs out of the driveway and heads to McDonalds.

"Owwh Tabba taa Ally is all wet and cold like Ally diaper " As she giggles the she looks out the window to see where she is going .

"Donald's yay Taba taa we go Donald's Ally likes Donald's"

Ally know 2 of her best friends that's works at mcdonalds Sally her nicer friend and Kerry which is really bad for her as that is were she got her attitude from.

"We'll if you haven't jumped in the puddles. You wouldn't be wet or cold. Yes we are going to McDonalds." Tabitha makes a wish that everyone would see and treat Ally as the baby she is. She pulls into a parking place and got out. Tabitha gets Ally out of the car and carries her inside. So Ally couldn't jump in anymore puddles.

Ally sneezes " ah chooo" then giggles . All points to the big M " Donald's Tabba taa yay ". Once Tabitha picked up Ally she all sudden wanted to get down and jump in the puddles , struggling to get free " Taba taa splash splash taba taa Ally wanna splash splash oo please Taba taa" As Ally starts pulling a tantrum before entering mcdonalds. " umm nu fair Ally wants" as pouts.

Tabitha shakes her head. "No you can't jump in the puddles. It isn't safe. Home is fine. There are no cars to hit you. The puddles in the parking lot is dangerous. Someone in a car might not see you and hit you. Mommy and daddy would be upset if you got hit by a car."

Ally listen to her sister talk about not safe, all Ally heard was no once she relise she coudnt get down, a tear followed by another tear fell from her face then another . Ally had no control over her emotions and cryed and sucking her thumb, looking at Tabitha. Still hoping she will be let down.

Once Tabitha ask her what she like . Ally stops crying .

As rubs her eyes and remembers when was big girl

That she have large Big Mac. And fries with a large milk shake.

"Mm Ally likes great Big Macy and umm fries and umm big shakey yay yes Ally like all oo and ice cream yay Taba taa !"

Hoping she gets her very fat meal.

"oo yes yes Taba taa Ally like dat very much ,, oo look Taba taa FROZEN !! Toys i wanna happee meals please can Ally have hap meal" As she claps her hands looking happy at the toys, hopin she will get.Then as she jumps up and down, she starts wetting her diaper, her eyes looks to a angel like she was thinking then down again. But Ally didnt relse she did.

"No toys until later. Because if I let you have it now. You will not eat your food." Tabitha nods. "Ok I'll get you a chicken nugget happy meal." She orders a chicken nugget happy meal and a chicken nugget meal for herself. Tabitha takes the food over to the table and puts Ally into one of the seats. "Do you want Coke to drink?"

"Yay Taba taa nuggets ,, oo Taba taa why ally in this chair but not in Taba taa chair like Taba taaa" As she looks confuse then starts playing with her food as she throws her nuggets up in the air and banging them on her table giggling.

"There aren't any booster seats here like you have at home. So you have to seat in a baby chair here." Tabitha pops Ally's leg. "No playing with your food. It is for eating not playing with." She leaves the table and puts coke in both cups. Tabitha puts a lid and straw in Ally's cup and a straw in her cup. She brings then back to the table.

"oo so ally need baby chair as ally is baby cuz taba taa say ally baby oo we means have baby chair like here home to taba taa " hoping it pink she thinks.. Then before Ally answers "Owwh oo Taba taa whys do that to Ally boo hoos boo hoos Ally not lkes that " As she makes a little fuss from Tabitha pop on leg,

"Yes you have a baby chair at home. It is in the kitchen." Tabitha looks at Ally. "I popped your leg. Because you was playing with your food. You know mommy doesn't put up with it and I will not either."

"Ohh Ally bad Taba taa Ally sorres " As Ally looks down feeling bad , then she felt the cold again after she finished her meal. As she wet her diaper before but only know now it's wet.But then her concerntrate on went off for a second as big Ally remember somthing. "umm Taba taa are we going party later Ally thinks is Ally think fun yay yay?" Then she felt it again her diaper "Taba taa colds Ally colds boo hoo" As Ally feels a little discomfort.