LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Careful What You Wish For (Private for Twinkleboo and Me)

-As Ally blows bubbles in her bath and giggles, she doesnt even hear her sister come in, then all sudden she is ther in the door way walking in to talk to her... "Oooh sissy u cwan see meh lik tis" As she covers her self up with her hands , and doesnt even question the way she just spoke to her sister didnt seem strange at all. She thought nothing has change has she goo and gaaas at her sister. "Umm i umm fink neds dy off nwos sisteee" looking over at the bath towels on the rail, again as she speaks more baby than before. Look like that wish is still carrying on since her sister thought it before.

Tabitha nods. "Yes I can see you like that. It is nothing new. I always see you like that. I am your older sister after all." She remembered what she read in the letter her parents left her before they left. Tabitha decides to test it out. "I wish you would talk normal. I can't understand you when you get excited." She saw a flash in the bathroom.

Ally watches as her sister speaks to her then all sudden feels a bust of energy "Omg Sis wat heckkk you doing in here get out !! , im in the bath get outtttttttttt " As she comes back to her usual bratty self. Hoping her annoyning big sister would leave her along while she has a bath.. then "Wait a sec why am i having a bath i hate baths !!"

Tabitha smiles as Ally's speak improves greatly. She decides this could be a fun summer after all. "Ok I'm going. I was just checking on you to make sure you was ok in here." She walks out the door and sets on her bed. Tabitha thinks about what her next wish would be. She left like a genie with unlimited wishes.

Ally watches her sister pull somthing out of one of the bag , and giggles then stops..

"Umm sis what's that umm ..

As Ally slowly turns around now feeling a little worried as her sister looks at her with serious eyes.

Tabitha picks up the diaper and shows it to Ally. "It is one of your new diapers. You know you wear them. Because you have accidents all the time." She knew that wasn't true, but with her still under the effects of the first wish. It might work without her having to make a wish to make it happen. If it didn't. Tabitha already had the wording of her wish ready. "Come lay down so I can diaper you."

Tabitha smiles. "Well I tried to get you to do it the easy way, but you didn't want to." She walks over to Ally and hands her the paper. "There is the phone number." As Ally walks towards the door. Tabitha made her wish. "Ally, I wish you would act like the good baby we all know you are and not as a brat you are at times. You can speak normally, but the rest of your behavior is that of a baby."

-Ally grabs the paper from Tabitha , "now move outt my........0.0 .. " All sudden her legs wanted to give away as she falls toward the floor ,and looks towards her sister .., she then crawls over to her .

Tabitha smiles. "I know you need to wear something. I was about to do it when you started to leave." She kneels down on the floor and diapers Ally. Tabitha stands up and takes Ally be the hand. They go to Ally's room which now looks like a nursery. Tabitha sets Ally on the side of the crib and goes to get her some clothes. She comes out of the closet. "Do you want to wear shorts or overalls?" Tabitha was holding one of each.

Ally trys to bite her feet as she rolls , then feels somthing different on her, looks down prouding her diaper with her finger and giggles at the sound it makes "umm sister hehe why i wears this i never wear before" feeling quite lost why she is wearing a baby diaper but feels that it ok to wear it. "oo sisteee is umm who room ?" As Tabitha walks her into a room she hadnt seen before.

Tabitha smiles. "What do you mean what are you wearing? It is one of your new diapers. You have been wearing diapers since you was born. Mom said when you learn to use the potty. You can wear big girl panties." She knew that would never happen. Because she would make sure it never did. "This is your bedroom. Remember you helped mom and me paint it when dad bought the house. So you wouldn't have to sleep in their bedroom anymore."

Tabitha nods. "Yes we are going to go get something to eat as soon as you are dressed. You can't go eat in just your diaper. It is fine for eating here, but not in public."

Ally giggles thinkin sistee so clevers "ooh my new diaper hehe i silli i forgets " As Ally giggles thinkin its all normal wearing her diaper. "oo yay i be to be big girl like you Taba taa " clappin her hands and giggling, as little drool runs down her mouth.

"Yes you are a silly little girl." Tabitha nods. "Yes you will be when you are potty trained."

"Why are you so sad about sleeping alone? You was excited to have your own bedroom and getting to sleep by yourself. I haven't seen your bunny. Where was the last place you remembered having it? That is probably where you left your bunny." Tabitha let Ally down. So she could find her bunny.

giggles at sister as she pokes her diaper thinkin its funny how make a sound , then she start to pull at it as if she want to take it off " mmmm" as she makes a little sound to struggle to pull it off then sucks her thumb.

"oh sad sistee as aways from you Ally luv Taba taa not wanna be alongs " smiling up at her while trying to pull her diaper off.

Tabitha smiles. "I love you too, but my bedroom is not big enough to put your crib in there and your room isn't big enough to put my bed in here."

She looked where Ally was pointing. "Oh there he is. That bad bunny. How did he get way up there?" Tabitha gets the bag down and got the stuffed animals out. "Here you go."

"yay Bunny der bunny ther , thankin you Tabba ta i missed bunny very much yes i did miss very much." As Ally goes into her owh little world talking to her bunny and gigglin and smiling.

Tabitha smiles. "You are welcome Ally." She was thinking about her next wish when she felt Ally tugging on her shirt. "Ok let's go." Tabitha made a silent wish that Ally would use her diaper like a baby would and not realize she was wet or messy until it started to get cold and icky. She saw Ally stop walking and start to use her diaper. "Looks like you didn't make it in time."

As Ally tug on her sister top she notice and held her hand as Ally couldnt walk so well, Ally was thinking just about her bunny , then she jus stop and her eyes went up in the air like she was concentrating then she looked a little puzzled as she

• Like 1

Tabitha smiles. "You didn't make it to the bathroom in time to use the potty, but that is ok. You are still a baby and they aren't old enough to use the potty yet." She hugs Ally. "I love you being in diapers. It gives us more sisterly time when I am changing you."

Ally looks up at her sister as she hugs still not knowing she wet herself. Ally was giggling and clappy hands,

Ally said as they hugging " Ally luv Taba taa too and this muuuuuch" as she shows her sister how much

then she felt a cold feeling Inside her diaper " ooh Taba taa Ally bit like Taba taa Ally not like" as she starts pulling at her diaper .

Ally smiles " yay Tabba taa luv Ally to yay" Akly thout about the question as she tryed to pull diaper off while holding her bunny .

"Ally like Tabba ta carry Ally plz Tabba taa, umm it's not nice Ally feely cold down there Tabba taa, does Tabba taa feel cold there to ?"

As Ally thinks it's normal to feel cold and wet in her diaper.

"Bunney not cold Tabba taa bunney soft fuffy" she giggles at her bunny and drools a little.