LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Careful What You Wish For (Private for Twinkleboo and Me)

Tabitha laid on her bed making plans for the summer. They all got dashed when her parents told her and her sister that they was going on a trip this summer and Tabitha had to watched her sister while they was gone. This was not how she wanted to spend the last summer before she went off to college in the fall. Having to watch her bratty little sister.

Ally was next door to her sister, and felt bored she would get bored so easly, so she thought as her folks are out and just her annoyning Older sister, who she thinks now can get away with anything decides to turn up her stereo,All way up to almost 100% blaing out her music while texting on her mobile..

Tabitha was shaken from her book by the sound of Ally's stereo. She waited a little bit to see if Ally would turn the radio down. When it didn't go down. Tabitha put a book mark in the Harry Potter book she was reading and walks to Ally's room. She knocked loudly. "Turn down that music. It is giving me a headache."

Tabitha sighs. "I know you can hear me." She mumbled as she walked off. "I wish her music would stop." Suddenly the breaker blew and the house went quiet. "Hmm that's better. Ally must have decided to turn her music down."

Ally was giggling at her sister as she listen to her music, then it went quiet, Ally was so shocked she ran over to her music system and nothing was working. Ally thought only one person did this ...

Tabitha turned around and looked at Ally's door when it slammed. She went back up the stairs and went into Ally's room. "Don't blame this on me. I had nothing to do with it. How could I break your stereo when I didn't even go into your room. The breaker probably tripped because of the extra energy you was using by turning up your music." Tabitha turned around and left the room. She went into the kitchen and opened the box. Tabitha flipped the switch and the power came back on. She yelled up the stairs. "See I had nothing to do with it."

Tabitha laughs. "You are so adorable when you are mad. Just like a toddler who is having a temper tantrum." She leaves the room and goes to get room. Tabitha flops down on the bed and knocked the letter her parents left in her bed off. It landed between the bed and the wall.

Ally comes stomping in "IM NOT A BABY!!" As she wants her sisters attention and knocks of a small stack of music cds off her dresser, there thats a warning to never enter my room again.

Tabitha looks up at Ally. "For someone who says she isn't a baby. You sure are acting like one." She gets off her bed and picks up the CDs. " Baby Ally has a nice ring to it. Too bad there isn't a way to make her one."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- as Ally sits ther on floor crying she hear her sister coe behind her . "Umm i nu knows umm .. um i think i umm" As her whole speech going to mush trying to comunicate to her sister, as she puts her hands over herself knowing she has wet herself and confuse why. As she crys ther on floor and blushing.

Tabitha sighs. "So you want to be a baby. Fine by me. It will make things easier for me." She goes to the closet and gets some towels to clean up the floor. "Go change your clothes before you stink up the whole house."

Ally gets up while rubbing her eyes "I..donn t wanna bbbe a bbbaby" as she stil crys walkin to her bedroom looking to see what to wear, as she pulls out her underwear and then looks through the closet.

Ally listens to her sister and cant help to tear up again and screams at her "Get dut My RWWOOM" Then looks her self and thout did that sound wrong, she then speaks again "tis nut wair i not babree" As Ally feels maybe its ok. but really since her sister made the baby wish her speeach has changed and maybe she is loosin control.

Ally looks around "Whht nuuu " As she is to late her sister left , then her legs buckle under her making her need to craw along the ground ,, she was confuse ? Wfats happenin to her.

She tryed to reach for her clothes as now it's was harder to reach up, she thought she woud quit trying and maybe craw to the bathroom to have a bath after wetting self . She pouts

• 2 weeks later...

Tabitha leaves the house and goes to the store. She picks up a pack of youth sized diapers, a pack of wipes and some powder. Tabitha pays for the stuff and leaves the store. She drives home and goes inside. Tabitha hears water running upstairs and takes the bags to her room. She puts the bags on the bed and the powder falls out of the bed. It lands between her bed and the wall. Tabitha crawls under her head to get the powder. She sees a envelope with her name on it in her mother's handwriting. Tabitha pulls it out along with the powder. She reads the letter and rereads it to see if she had read it right. Tabitha ran to Ally's room and sees her playing in the tub. "Hi sis. Having fun?"