LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching a lesson with (tinkleboo)

As the load up the truck I fill out the paper work I notice the sales lady bending down talking to you "now you are going to be a sweet baby girl for mommy right? You have been a little naughty today I can tell by your red bum and all the temper tantrums you have been throwing. But what can mommies expect when you are just a little baby. Just think a few weeks months maybe even years peeing and pooping in diapers being fed riding in car seats wearing little baby dresses in front of friends, family strangers. You will learn to behave to get back to being a big girl." She stops and feels your diaper "oh my you are wet! Let's help mommy out and change this real quick." I unbuckle you and lay you down in front of the whole store with the new changing pad you just got. I untape your diaper "oh your mommy is going to need to shave you when she gets home." I lift your legs wipe your bottom. Slide a clean diaper under you and tape it up as we finish mommy turns and looks over. "Oh you didn't have to do that but thank you!" The sales lady "I love changing cute baby girls with wet bottoms you might want to get rid of that big girl hair when you get home though. Might cause a rash." Again talking like you have no control of anything.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ella watches as the lady comes over, and hears her speak about her life to be , she so badly wanted to pull her thumb out and tell her F OFF !!, but is so scared as to what will happen on facebook those pictures, and then she speaks about years and seeing people .. then she pulls out her thumb "NOOOOO YOU CANT DO THIS TO MEEEE PLZZZZZZ!!!!!

Now that you are back in the stroller and a dry diaper I push you out to the car. She brings out the car seat and helps put it in the car. I grab you "ready for your new seat baby?" I sit you in it and I slide your arms through the straps and clip them together then I connect it to the piece coming up between your legs. "Awe your so cute!" I take my phone out and snap a new picture.

I shut the door and start up our car. "Honey" I say calmly "the joke is you think you rule the world like your poop doesn't stink. You are selfish, rude, no manners, never listen to others, and on and on. As a mother I have failed up to this point so I'm doing what's best for you in the long run. The quicker you play the part the less painful it will be physically and emotionally. Now don't ask or say it's over again."

"Yes Mummmy.. i means mum.. pouts" Ella went back at suckin her thumb feel so small and little, sitting on now her own seat, and what happen today was so embarsseing, that girl in store knew me to ..

As we drive I start telling you how it's going to be

1. You will wear diapers all the time and use them for there purpose unless it's bath time or mommy says so.

2. You are to call me mommy and do what I say.

3. You will be treated like a 1 year old for as long as I see fit from there you will slowly work your way up to your real age again. So we will treat you like a 2 year old then 3,4,5 etc. you will be potty trained and everything.

4. When mommy isn't around someone will be incharge babysitting you.

5.you will use all the baby stuff we bought or buy because mommy wants you to understand completely what baby hood is like.

6. If your bad mommy has embarrassing punishments in mind so be a good girl.

Do you have any questions?

"No baby girl one year olds can't use the potty they go in the diapers and wait for mommy to changed them. That's another thing you never tell mommy when you used your diaper I'll check you just like a baby. Just do what I say and you will live with small amounts of embarrassment." As we pull into the drive way.

The first thing the moving guys bring in is your high chair. It's set up in no time and as I hear you make that comment I grab you and buckle you in. Now you are stuck until I let you out. "Mommy will make you some din din soon." Next I tell the guys where to put everything and set up in the now empty guest room your new nursery. While I do that I lock your room and hide the key so you can't get in there.

As she picks her up and locks her in the high chair, I try to rant but then stops and bangs on the new chair and pouts. Try to find way to get out of the buckles but it seems to be clever way to lock.

Ignore you until the nursery is set up. "Honey you are to call me mommy. For your punishment of calling me mom multiple times a few minutes ago. You get to have baby food for dinner." I go and grab to jars of mushed peas.

• 2 weeks later...