LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching a lesson with (tinkleboo)

Ella again sreams out "ARE YOU MADS IM NOT NOT WEARING A DIAPER GETT ME OUT OF HERES NOW." As has a tanterm she forgot again what her mother said and mange to undo the buckles and try and step out of the alkwad stroller and put her hands on hips"This bs has gon on long enough im not wearing a f..ing diaper.....

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Excuse me a moment. You just don't learn do you." Put over my knee giving a spanking in front of this worker. I stop "now go park your hiney in the stroller now get out again I'm going to put pictures up of you on Facebook." I turn around like nothing happen "your right I would love to get these baby diapers" as I grab two huge packs of diapers along with baby powder baby wipes and rash cream.

Ella feel the strenght of her mother as she go to spanks her again. "No no mummy sorry please you cc c ant nooo " As her mother spanks her again she start crying so much sitting lock in her stroller, as she talks like a baby when been nawty "I ahhh ahhh asorreee mufeeee i sorrryyyeee " Now again speaking through her pacifer.

"Now where are you going to change this little cutie? Can I recommend one of are new changing tables?" As she leads us to the them walking through the store. "We have a matching crib and table set for sale today."

Ignore you and go back to the sales lady as we start looking at changing tables and cribs. "Now this white set with pink trim is new but if you are willing to buy it I can use my discount for you?" She walks over and unbuckles you lays you in the crib. "See this little cutie has plenty of room." As we both stare down looking at you. I sneak a pic on my phone.

As Ella pulls another tanturm hates havin all this embarsed ment "Wahh Wahh Mummy no no no i not wanna bree up heres" As Ella cry a non winning battle on the crib, as she feels so little right now, and trys to struggles to get off it .

As we look at the sales lady looks at me "do you mind this baby is getting on my nerves." Not knowing what she meant I let her. She picks you up grabs the new pack of diapers and carries you to the changing table. Before you know panties off legs up as she slides a diaper under your bum. I'm standing off to the side filming the whole thing. She walks back over buckles you in "now you see she fits in the crib and the table."

As Ella watched crying and being grumpy, the sales lady picked her up, and Ella stop crying as she was shocked to see what going on. Ella didnt relise her Mother was recording the whole thing.

"You keep crying you are just proving you are a baby and it just makes this video so much better." I turn my attention to the sales lady "I will take the crib and changing table. I've got a stroller and diapers plus everything you need with changing what else do I need?" The sales lady stops and thinks "well a diaper bag is good, also a high chair. If you like any outfits we have I make clothes I would love to make some pretty dress or play suits for this cutie. Oh and a car seat you wouldn't want you baby to get hurt." We keep talking as if you can't understand us.

As Ella trys to stop crying and has sore eyes from all the crying , she cant believe what is happening right now, in her mind she knoew this was bs but seeing her mum take a video she thout it better to not be bad , what will she do with that video?? .

"I don't get it little girl. You just don't learn well maybe this will show you." I take my phone out and post the video of you on Facebook and slow you it loading. Then I get right next to your face "you are going to be a baby for awhile the more you act like this the worse it going to be. You are a spoiled brat and I need to re do your childhood to teach you correctly. Now stop being a brat now because I can make this last weeks months or even years. Imagine high school in diapers."

"You know I would believe you if you if you had started obeying earlier." The sales lady how do you like these high chairs?" As she points to high chair that is white with pink hearts. "I'll take it. When can we get all this stuff at our house?" I ask "we can get one of our trucks follow you home and set everything up if you want?"

97 %... "Mummmmm peeeasee mummy peaase i doo anything peaseee dont do tis pleassse" As she begs more looking at the % going up and up and up so soon all she need to is say yes after 100% !!

her eye wided as she then put her thumb into her mouth and sucked on it and nodded her head to her mother, not dare to remove it ... Wondering if its uploaded but is now scared to even ask.

I check my watch and it 7pm. "Well ma'am" talking to the sales lady. "I think we have everything we need for now. I just need to get my little baby home. So if y'all can still follow us home that would be great!" The sales lady "yes ma'am if you can give us a few minutes to load the truck I'll check you out and we will head your way."