LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching a lesson with (tinkleboo)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You already wet your self so let's go by these clothes and then we will figure something out." As we walk to the check out I notice little girl panties "it's safe to say we will need a pair of these." As I grab a pack with Dora on them and one with Barbie." These will be cute on you too"

Ella couldn't believe how much mother is humiliating her while they still shop , as she try to pull away from again not wanting to feel wet in panties, while sucking on the pacifier as dare not spilt out.

"Co mon muum tisk nuwuu ffair"

Ella looks down and away once at the check out , as she blushes red while pulling dress down and suxin on her pacifier.

Hoping it's going to fast as she feels the wetness of her panties .

Ella then hears the girl at the checkout say and as she does , Ella once her mother lets go of her hand runs for the exit into the mall "Nooooo its not ahh ahh ahha hha " Crying her eyes out, and trying to workout were to go she looking around lost crying and wet...

The security guard sees the little girl run and picks her up and carries her back to her mommy. "Excuse me ma'am is this your little sweet heart?" As he habds her to me "yes it is she is always running off I'm going to have to get the stroller back out for her. Thank you for bringing her back." As I hold you on my hip "oh my baby you are wet we are going to have to go to target on the way home to get you some diapers." I say looking at the check out girl.

Ella was so red in the face she thought she could escape and then being back not just with her mother but carryed by her while still at the checkout, she then struggles to get off her and spits out her pacifer towards her mother," PLeaseeee Mom get off me please get offf me no no no i dont need them get off me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee CAN WE GO NOWWWW !!! " As she moans at her mother

Then Ella hearrs her say it and cant help herself as she rubbeds away her tears, and trys her big girl speaks , " GET THE F OFF ME NOW !! AND U CAN F OFF TO GET OFF ME NOWWW THIS BS!! "

"My oh my what a baughty girl. I told you if you behave the better it goes the less you do the more trouble you get in. " I lay you on the counter lift your wet dress and slid your wet panties down. And start to soank you one after one. "You are such a bad girl you need to tell mommy and this sweet check out girl you are sorry. She is going to be your baby sitter and can do this when ever she wants."

I stop pull your panties back up and let down your dress. I pull you up and sit you on the check our counter. I pay for all your cute clothes but before I leave I get the phone number of the check out girl who is named Katie. "Katie I will be in touch I'm going to need a good babysitter for this lil one." I put you back on my hip and head out of the store.

"No Mummmy peasee dont do this plz plz plz m i not need a baby siss tarr plzz noo mummy plzzz" As she crys and crys and figdets on her mothers hip wishing this all finished and to be back home which she thinks is the next stop. As inside her panites are starting to feel sore from her wet panties..

As your acting like a little baby in the back seat I pull into Babies R Us! I park and get out of the car. I open up the trunk and get out a pair of your new panties. Walk around open the door "lay down I'll change your little panties."

"I'm getting tired of spanking you." As I pull your panties up "but worry mommy will give it to you later." I pick you up put the pacifier back in your mouth and start walking into the store. "Since you have been a brat let me just say this will be embarrassing if you take it well I won't spank you at bedtime." I place you in the buggy which spreads your legs and everyone can see your cute little panties I buckle you in "don't touch this because it can only get worse for you.

As Ella trys to speak again , before her Mother pop the pacifer back in her mouth and tells her not to move it and her buckle, she trys to speak through her pacifer "awees mufeee peeese nuu pesse i gwoods grwel peasee." As she then feel like reaching for her pacifer just to say no please can we go home..

"Hi welcome to Babies R Us." The lady says as we enter into the store. "Yes my little girl right here is trying to grow up too quick." As I point at you. "I going to need a completely nursery and some diapers she has already had one accident today. And if possible a new dress this one smells like pee pee."

Ella look up and then away with such a red face , she then does the thing her mummy say not to, pull out the pacifer "IM NOT A BABY O CAN SPEAK FOR MYSELF GO AWAY SHOUTING AT BOTH THE GIRL AND MUMMY" As she folders her arms then struggles to escape out of the stroller , even that her bottom is in so much pain sitting down, and now burning around her from her pee pee

"Haha look at her" I say to the lady. "Well follow me we can get her everything we need." Says the worker and I push the stroller following her to the diaper isle. "She can probably where a baby diaper size seven and they are so adorable."