LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching a lesson with (tinkleboo)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good." I reach in my purse and grab a pacifier and a clip. I stick the pacifier in your mouth and clip it on your dress so if it falls out it's still right there. "I told you the more you disobey the worse it will be for you. Now if you keep this in your mouth and act like a good girl I'll consider putting it back in my purse. If not I'm sure I'll find more ways to make it worse." I say as I grab your hand and start walking into the mall

"Eh b b b mfuuff air" As she places back in and trys to speak thru it thinking of the hair brush and bottom still sore. She look forward at the sliding doors hoping that noone will see her like this holding her mums hand and sucking on this.. her plan if see someone is to say she need to go the bathroom and then can throw away the paci and loose her mum in mall. yes that will work, acts all nice and walks with her.

"Good you just need to behave and it will go smoothly." As we walk in I take you into the department store to the little girl clothes from age 5-10 "now honey if you behave I'll let you pick out some things you like if you don't I'll pick all the out fits. It's your choice."

As she getting pulled into KIDS store she looks around listen her mum, then pulls out pacifier,

Mum u f f f" hen stop herself from swearing "mum plz I'm not wearing any of this is all so young all pink and pastels eww none of it want get out now !!" As she pulls on her mums hand to try get away . "Ummm let me go " as she also doesn't put get paci back in

"You know I told you the more you obey the easier this will be. But you never listen because you always know better than mommy don't you." I say with a chuckle as everyone starts going back their own ways. "Now let's see what dresses do we wanna buy?"

As she wants to bad pull out her paci she again try's to talk " nuuuffu meh nuuf wikes meh nuuufu fwears" as she then thinks forget this and again grab her pacifier to pull it out to talk like she shoud ..

"Oh look ago decide to talk like a big gurl. Oh look at this cute little Mini skirt with butterflies on it so adorable. Oh and this jumper you can wear this to school. I love shopping for you baby." As I put the clothes over my arm.

She then doesnt pull it out thinkin she woud get another punishment -"yvess muweee nu wikes dat doh " Trying to respond to say she not like these dresses and isnt looking forward to paying for infront of the girl over there. Hoping it isnt the girl she bullied .

is in shocks and widen , she pulls out her paci again , hoping it okz and try to come up with a excuse, "yess Mummy ther pretty umm can i go to the umm bathroom plz mummy" she looks at her mother like a lil girl.

eh nuu your not comin nuuu f off i had enough of tis game now get off me now im not going with u , it was tryin to fool u then ditch u i dont want to shop any more get of me get of me! " As she pulls and pulls and moans at you to let go , knowing she has had enough of this now and want to get away without buying anything "Get off meeeee"

Once again you draw attention to your self I calmly pull you close lift your dress up and give you five hard spanks. "Honey this isn't a game you are being taught a lesson for being a brat get over it. And except your punishment."

As shei moans and then feels you pull her and then spank her she then concentrates on the hard spanks as she does she forgets about really going to the bathroom and is nevous of all looking around and then it happen. She wet herself as she is being spanked, trying to hide it from her mother.

tears rolling down her face "i sorees i sorees i bwees gwood" speakin behind her pacifer, then you notice a dribble coming down her leg as she trys to hide the fact she wet her panties from all the spanking.