LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching a lesson with (tinkleboo)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen to you sniffle as I open up your closest and find a little pink dress you haven't worn in probably 4 years. Then I open up your dresser and find some panties that I thought were cute but you didn't like because they weren't Victoria secret. They are white with little bows on them in pink and purple. Then I sit on your bed "come over here we need to get you dressed before we go out."

"okz okz" she steps in 1 foot at a time, as she just turns redder than ever, but doesnt relise that she makes a lil accident in her panties by wetting them a little. from all what has happen to the spanking and not the embarrassment, she trys to hide it as she move her hands over that area.

"No you look adorable." As I grab some white flip flops out of your closet. "Now slide these on and let's go shop." As I grab your hand and lead you down the hall way."we have a lot to shop for all for you my princess and let me just say the more you behave the better off this will be for you."

"Yes Mum" as she gets in to the car, wondering wat ther going to buy, she thinks about making a run for it maybe runs to her friends house who wil laugh at her , but then can get in to her ovetop looking ripped clothes

I help buckle you then and flip the child lock on. Once I shut your door I walk around and flip that child lock on just to prove my point. Then I climb into the front seat sit my purse next to me and begin to drive for the shopping adventures. "I'm glad you are behaving so far sweet girl." I notice in the rear view mirror your dress is so short any slip up and you will show your panties off.

I help buckle you then and flip the child lock on. Once I shut your door I walk around and flip that child lock on just to prove my point. Then I climb into the front seat sit my purse next to me and begin to drive for the shopping adventures. "I'm glad you are behaving so far sweet girl." I notice in the rear view mirror your dress is so short any slip up and you will show your panties off.

As u buckle her in, once you stop at the traffic signals, she thinks nows it time to escape. As she pulls and pulls at the child lock shes stuck in and starts pulling at the door lock she shouts out "Let me out mum noowww

"That's to bad baby I have done a bad job raising you and I have a spoiled brat of a daughter you are going to pay for you action. Now pull your dress down unless you want to show off those cute paintes." I say with a chuckle as I pull into the mall parking lot

she pulls a face at her mother, like shock that she brought it with her "Nooo please dont mum plz still hurts plz "pouts "grr ok i be good comon then we goin or wat ?" Trying to be good but have her attitude at the same time