LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glee RP ((Brittana))

fairy123

Santana almost orgasms just seeing Brittany leaking on her, she was so beautiful, her face happy because she was relieving herself. She kisses her mouth hotly and embraces her. "Oh, Britt, how can I little girl like you keep so much wee inside?! You flooded your protection and wet mommy too!"

"If you are the one that's going to help me I do!" She kisses her girlfriend with everything she has. "If that's what you want yes, remember I told I'll support you in whatever you do?!"

"Then, you'll have to, it's better, I don't want you leaking on my mother's expensive furniture. But you'll have to tell mommy if you are wet, I don't want you getting a rash cause I took too long to check you." Santana moans loudly. "Exactly there Britt!"

"Actualy, it's like you read my mind, I wanted to talk to you about it." She says carressing the blonde's hair. "I don't mind at all, to tell you the truth, I love hearing you calling me that." Santana confess, blushing a little. "But I need to know how far are you willing to go with this, like you are just into the peeing thing or you also want to be treated like a baby, with bottles, pacifer and all?"