LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glee RP ((Brittana))

fairy123

"We are almost there." Santana had to take a deep breath, the blonde's desperation was turning her on. "Oh Britt, you are already going a little!" She exclaims noticing the small trickle. Santana puts her hand inside her girlfriend's panties and applies presure directly on her pee hole.

Brittany slowly got out of Santana's car with the bags, squirming more as she followed her girlfriend inside, a small wet spot on the back of her skirt with a few pee droplets dripping down her legs.

Santana takes Brittany drenched panties off and her skirt too. She hugs Brittany and kisses her. "Do you wanna take a shower, you kind of made a mess." She says looking at the blondes legs. "But if you don't, we have baby wipes."

"Can you just clean me up please?"Brittany asked sweetly with a smile and kiss to Santana once her panties and skirt were off, shivering as the cold air hit her with another small squirm, kind of regretting drinking that large soda.

Santana puts the pull up on Brittany. "You can go if you want. I was just curious because you didn't do everything, but I'm okay with it." She pecks the blondes cheek. "You are too cute on this pull up for your own good!"

Brittany giggled as Santana swatted her butt, wriggling it at her girlfriend with a wink before she plopped onto Santana's bed, biting her lip before she started rubbing herself through the pull-up.