LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glee RP ((Brittana))

fairy123

"Oh, you remembered!" Santana pulls Brittany closer to her. "I have a surprise to you too! You will only know in the day of our anniversary though. And I won't tell you before that!" She said, knowing very well the blonde would try to discover what it was.

"Nuh-huh, I won't say a thing!" Santana says, sitting in the booth next to Brittany. "So...Are you nervous? I mean, you are going to wear special protection tonight, how do you feel?" She asks, trying to distract her girlfriend.

"Honey, you don't have to worry, let me take care of this, just relax!" She said, bringing the blonde closer. "Will you need help to put the diaper on you? Have you ever done it?"

"Yeah, fine 'Tana,"Brittany smiled softly and moved her hand before smoothing her skirt down as she stood up, making sure there was no wetness on her skirt before she followed Santana to the Latina's car.

"We can sleep there, there will be so many people, I think they won't fit in the room." Santana feels Brittany's wet pants. "Oh, Britt, you've already leaked a bit!" She runs her hand