LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glee RP ((Brittana))

fairy123

"Good choice baby! You're a really smart girl, we'll bring the other one too." Santana says and soaps Brittanys chest. "I think a diaper would be better because you're an heavy wetter, the ride is long and you can have more than one accident, but it's up to you!"

"I was just testing to see if you were paying attetion to what I said!" Santana says grabbing a towel as well. "Ok, I totally forgot, it must have something to do with the mind blowing orgasm you gave me earlier."

"I always look sexy, baby!" Santana winks. "Lift your butt." She asks and then puts the diaper under Brittany, powdering her crotch area and then taping it. "How does it fell? Is it too tight?"

"A skirt maybe, I think it's the one that will cover your diaper better!" Santana's checks the things she already packed, "Diapers, rash cream, pull ups, powder... Did I forget something?"

"Oh yeah,"Brittany gasped, hugging her duck before handing Santana their pajamas along with their clothes for the next day, kissing Santana sweetly before she gathered her pillow pet and one of Santana's pillows.

"We're done with packing!" Santana says and kiss Brittany again, she couldn't resist, knowing the blonde was diapered. "We should leave now, Britt, you know I hate driving in the dark." Besides it was about

"Okay, let's go!"Brittany smiled as she cuddled her stuffed duck, making sure her skirt was fully covering the diaper, humming as the padding pressed up against her crotch as she sat down in the passengers seat.