LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glee RP ((Brittana))

fairy123

"You don't have to be scared, Britt, I'm right here with you." Santana says after noticing how tight Brittany has been holding her hand. "Do you want any food or drink for tonight?"

"Aren't you hungry, Briit? You didn't eat anything this morning, want something to eat or drink now?" Santana hugged her girlfriend, seeing her being so cute with her new stuffed animal.

"Nothing, Britt-britt. Have I already told how much I love you today?" Withouth waiting Brittany's answer, Santana speaks. "I love you very, very much." Then she kisses the thin lips.

Santana always thought it was funny how Brittany could forget important things so easily, but remeber other ordinary stuff so well. Like today is her birthday and she doesn't have a clue, good thing Santana remebered ( how could she forget?!), and that's why the whole New Direction will be at her house when they arrive home after lunch, to surprise Brittany.

"I can't believe it, Britt! You know how much I like her, just don't tell this to any of the other losers of glee club!" She kisses the blonde hard. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, you are the best girlfriend in the whole world!"