LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reusing a baby's mildly used diaper

Jeremy

I have trouble sleeping in diapers when it's too warm. So, I just hang them on my bedroom doorknob overnight. I've noticed tho the next morning I pretty much only get one more pee (and sometimes not even that), because it all clumps together. If I haven't wet them, there is still the problem of tapes popping off so I unfortunately still don't get to use them fully.

Years ago I had a friend with a daughter who was around two or three and still in diapers . There was a few times when she was going to give the girl a bath or thought diaper was dirty but wasn't and ended up changing a fairly clean diaper. To me throwing that a way seems like a waste. What are your thoughts? Would you reuse one ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

Yeah now that I read further down I get what this post is about.. At first I thought someone was pulling a diaper out of the trash and using it. I was going to say that's going too far. Now I understand what he was trying to say.. lol

If the diaper was just worn and not wet or messed I would likely save it for a couple of days. If I didn't use it by then I would throw it out because even if it wasn't used the sweat might start to sour and ruin the diaper. As for taping back up in a partially used diaper I do it all the time, if it is only wet. For example if I take a shower I will put my previous diaper right back on and use it until it is full. Or if I need to mess in the toilet I will temporarily take my diaper off, do my business, and then tape it right back on.

• 2 months later...