LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfight Club

"Chastity can be a bit of a pain, yes..." the woman says knowingly. "...I sometimes have to fight the urge to throw her in a cell, tape her mouth up, diaper her and fuck her myself. It might relieve some of that uptightness she has. Regardless, she's good at what she does and that's all I require."

Kimi couldnt believe it she was free except for this diaper on that she wanted to rip off, but forgetting about this diaper, she looked over at this lady, and thought caution about her somthing wasnt quite right .

The lady then moved toward her, Kimi wasnt sure what was happen as she kept walking to wards her. Then Kimi thought this could only be her chance.

The woman's robe was the first to go once Kimi attempted to lay into her, revealing that she was wearing no more than Kimi was, only a thick taped diaper was on her middle . Carmine had very little form, but she was terrifyingly swift and even when in pain, she seemed to smile and take it in. Same too when she got the choke hold on her. Then there came a laugh and a compliment from the woman. "Pressure points, huh? They never mentioned THAT! Why the hell weren't you busting that out the other night? They love seeing a bitch scream and piss!" Despite her assumptions earlier, Kimi realized too late that Carmine's arms weren't at all worn or in pain, and even from a sitting position, she was able to jerk Kimi off her feet by grabbing her behind her knee and hooking it with her own arm. That was her cue. Carmine was all over her now, locking her arm in a painful position and putting her knee against the center of her back. It hurt, but was not meant to be damaging with the amount of pressure she put. Carmine's strength was clear; she was a grappler and a frighteningly skilled on. "AND you're a striker ta boot. Crowd loves a striker, but they got one big problem; they can't ground fight for shit!" she laughed. "Now that we've said hello, Number Eight, can we get to me actually helping you learn how to work a crowd, or do you want to stay here while I drill my knee in your spine? EIther's fine with me!"

"Right then!" Carmine stated, slapping Kimi on her padded butt and standing up to release her, even pulling her up by her other arm. "Nicole was right about you though, you've got loads of potential, but not a spot of polish on any of it. Tell me something, Eight; how do you feel when you land a shot on someone? And don't just say you like it, tell me how it makes you feel down as deep as you can. Don't be embaressed, believe me, I've heard worse whatever you tell me..." she smiled.

"Is that a sadistic streak I see?" Carmine said pointing at her with a smile of satisfaction. "Nothing wrong with that at all, almost any emotion can translate to something interesting, If you let it out. "They want to see a fighter, not a machine. They want to feel something from you when you land a shot, get hit, or grab someone. Anything as simple as an exhale, a scream, a great look on your face. Let that show and let it out consistently, and the crowd will begin to notice. You like feeling a bone break, you like to see life dissapear, SHOW IT!"

Kimi hears her say about what they want and then looks to floor thinking hmmm .. then looks back her "What they want ? i dont care what they want did i choose be here no, so i will do what ever i want , i dont need you teaching me..". as she stares into her eyes. The she pushed a bag towards her.

As Kimi stays on the floor and turns a red blush face in her cheeks, say cant hold it no longer as she wets her diaper until finishes, while also feeling cramps that she been holding, hoping that Simone will not notice her looking so uncomfortable.

"Actually...." the woman grinned. "...your predicament gives a nice chance to demonstrate..." the woman was on her in a flash, locking her in a tight, but not painful standing clinch hold. All Kimi could do was flail around, but the churning in her stomach was being jostled and provoked into a full blown evacuation. Simone then twisted Kimi around to where she was still standing, but bent over, her diapered butt shown off proudly, and just at the right moment too, considering her insides emptied out into the seat, making it turn dark and expanded. Once the dark mush was in the diaper, Simone promptly released her.

"You've made a helluva lot of progress today, princess...." she said with a satisfied smile as she donned her bathrobe again and fished a phone out of it. "We're done for the day. Go ahead and send the wheelchair....."

She was familiar with it by now, but for some reason it rubbed her the wrong way even worse than usual to be cuffed down to the bed while Chastity began to change her, removing the loaded diaper quickly and cleanly before washing her down with her usual soapy washcloth. "Hmmmph. Getting some hair back down there, Eight, we'll have to deal with that in the next day or so. You know how the head brass hates a bush, after all." After drying, another diaper was drawn between her legs and taped up tight, although it was one of the childish baby diaper replicas (modeled after an old Luvs for Boys) instead of the neutral adult ones. "Sorry for the baby diaper, Eight, but our last order of neutrals got delayed." she said with a mischievous grinned. Once on and flanked by her goons again, she released the cuffs and undid the gag, quickly leaving Cherry back to her own devices, thoughts, and Mork and Mindy re-runs currently on the tv in the wall.