LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day Out In Nappies

Hi everyone just want to tell you what happened to me yesturday 14/07 i decided to go and see film had not been for ages and went to see the new superman movie which get 10/10 from me. any way thought i might aswell wear nappy (inormaly wear tena slip maxi but today i was wearing tena slip plus bad mistake) bought large drink and went into the cinema sat down to watch the film. About 1 hour into the film i need to pee really bad so tryed as hard as i could to pee but i find in dificult to pee while sitting down so i got up went to the door way and started peeing i sat back down and noticed that my nappy was bulky insh watch bit more of the film and yes had to get up again tp pee so went toward the door and started peeing again by this time my nappy was very very bulky but it was ok. The film finished and as i walked out i need to pee again so i stood next to the toilets and started peeing by this time i had never felt a nappy quite like this one i mean very very very bulky i started walking toward the disabled toilets thought it was about time i changed my nappy got to the toilet and i had peolpe looking at me very strangely thought nothing of it until a waomen came up to me and asdked if i was ok i said yeas i was and she give me simpathetic smile and walked off.

Well i got to the door of the toilet and i stood dead i sudenly felt very wet between my legs got into the toilet as quick as i could took my jeans off and my nappy had leaked so much the whole of my bottom was wet and between my legs it suddenly dawned on me why that women asked me if i was ok. lucky for me it was hot day today so had pair of shorts with me and clean nappy.

I enjoyed myself so much i'm going to do it again soon but makeing sure that i wear tena slip maxi as they are more absorbent.

I was wondering if anything like this had ever happened to you.

nappyman :)

I've worn diapers to two movies, but never had an issue with leaks. I was too scared to wet the first time, but the second I actually had to go before I even got inside, and sat through the movie and drove home wet.

I enjoy wearing a diaper to movies and have done for a few years. I did have an accident a couple of years and left a damp spot ofn the seat. I was wearing dark pants and at night I am not sure anyone noticed. I have since made sure I used an extra pad in the diapers plus rubber pants. A little bulky but it sure gives one extra confidence for that large drink. for me the only way to get throgh some long movies.

I've gone diapered to movies a couple of times, and have always found it really convenient- I've got a tiny bladder, and usually have to get up to go use the restrooms at least once, and sometimes twice, during a movie. So it's awesome to be able to -just go-.

Sadly- while my wife is aware of my fetish, she accepts it only as a 'very occasionally' sort of thing, and it makes her uncomfortable to go out with me wearing. So i pretty much only get to when she's gone to visit her parents or something.

My reply is just the same as Diamondback really, nappies 24/6and a half and heading for 7 :Crylol:

Do get ocassional leaks but always "over pad" myself so as to prevent accidents although inevitably there will be the odd ocassion of "ooh lets go and look at that" that usually results in leaks as I dont like to moan about my condition to my better half, and she feels my embarassement when she realises her selfishness in not consulting me, well its only an accident :badmood: not exactly life threatening is it :lol: