LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

With all three providing a credit card each, the items are paid for so they can get everything into the van; Kate asks Jill to help get the car-seat into the van so Tony can place Ashley in it when she's ready to be.

Daddy loves you too baby girl" Tony replies softly with a kiss to Ashley's forehead while being assisted back into the van after everything's loaded in.

Once back, Jill, Kate and a few of Tony's neighbors help with unloading and assembling everything while Tony himself is still holding Ashley in his arms; he decides to wait until she's awake before changing her in case she has another accident.

"Yes we are baby" Tony answers smiling; "Auntie Jill, auntie Kate and a few of our neighbors are assembling everything that needs it as we speak; nobody asked who it's for that daddy knows of.

Tony checks Ashley's diaper to find her wet, so he lets Jill and Kate know through code which they acknowledge; he takes her to the bathroom to change her in private.

"Sorry honey, but daddy thinks it's sometimes necessary given your real age" Tony replies in explanation; "Does my baby girl need to go stinky before daddy changes her?"

Tony smiles and lays Ashley on the floor to bring out everything that's needed to change her diaper; she takes a moment to blow a raspberry on her belly.

Tony finds that Ashley's rash is getting better, but he still applies lotion, ointment and powder before wiping his hands of the residue so he can fasten her into a fresh diaper;

"Whichever you wish baby girl" Tony answers while slowly standing; "If you wish to stay little, daddy will support you; the same will be if you choose to be a big girl.

Ashley cuddles close to daddy and smiles big and says, "me wan be wittle for a long while. Me no wanna rush grow up again." She then gets a scared look on her when doctor is mentioned and says, " no doctors daddy no they huwt me." She starts to tear up obviously scared of something that happened

Ashley begins to cry and tell him about how a doctor sexual abused her and hurt her badly everytime she went to the doctor for being injuried or sick. She even told him the doctors name still remembering it since it happened just a few weeks ago for the last time

"Daddy will investigate that doctor personally" Tony assures Ashley; "Daddy also has a doctor of his own so he'll have to have your medical records transferred to him; it might explain your accidents making your pee-pee and poo-poo muscles and nerves damaged beyond repair."