LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Jill smiles and nods and says, "yes mommy. My diapee is soaked." Her diaper was completely soaked as she wet it a lot on the way over here. She hoped Kate didn't mind her calling her mommy as she hugged her.

Ashley smiles and sits in her high chair happily and says, "daddy dat wooks yummy."

Ashley eats happily and she eats slowly as her throat is still really sore. She smiles big.

Jill smiles and lays still while she is changed. She is loving this so far. She says, "mommy what are we gonna do today?" She didn't plan anything and hoped Kate did to give her the real baby experience

Ashley smiles but then stops eating and starts coughing as she swallowed a piece of food funny. She tries to get it out of her throat on her own but it keeps getting worse. She starts to whimper wanting it out.

Jill smiles and says, "Otay mommy I wike dat idea. Can me wear just a shirt and diapee mommy since it will be just us?"

Ashley watches it while drinking her bottle. She got scared when it happened and hid her face. Even though it was her evil parents she still got scared by it.

Jill smiles and sits on the floor waiting for Kate to come back smiling and so glad this is happening. She loves it so much so far.