LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Jill smiled and said, "oh good that's all it was I thought you were thiking about something else. I would not mind you helping me but I dont gotta go right now." She hoped her didn't question what she thought it was still trying to hide that her white panties with pink hearts were now partially yellow in the middle.

Ashley smiled and sucked on her binky happily and reached up to be picked up by aubite wanting to go watch him the movie now holding g her blankie and teddy close

Jill calms herself down at the thought of dessert. She says, "no dessert sounds great. It would really cheer me up." She pulls her panties back up and goes out and fixes her make up in the mirror to hid her crying and says, "if you still wanna have dessert."

Ashley cuddles into auntie with her head on her shoulder. She sucks on her pacifier and holds her teddy and blankie waiting to watch auntie make her bottle

Jill says, "we should probably eat it and then head straiget home. Ashley is having a bad dream about her evil parents." She takes a bite of cake after that and it was amazing

Ashley keeps tossing and turning and whimpering calling out for mommy and daddy. Her dream was that her evil parents were hurting her new ones.