LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Tony nods with a smile and gets a Pampers, wipes, powder and ointment so he can change Ashley's diaper; he carefully wipes her bottom and girly-girl clean.

Ashley lays there the whole time calmly flinching a couple times but when the ointment and powder are put on it feels better on her bottom and she says, "yes daddy it feel a lot bettew." She keeps sucking on her pacifier and yawns still tired since its midnight

Ashley smiles when daddy says yes to all the questions and then sucks on her pacifier. She smiles even bigger when she sees the pink skirt and white onesie with purple letters in the middle that say cutie pie and the black mary jane shoes with pink socks

Ashley cuddles close to daddy hiding her face shyly as morgan says hello not use to other girls being nice to her and shyly says, "me name ashwey." She then hid her face again being super shy and sucks on her pacifier more and cuddles close to daddy not wanting to be put down

Ashley cuddles close to daddy and smiles slightly loving all this attention. She looks over at Morgan shyly and says, "do you wanna pway later when we get back to my home?" She sucks on her pacifier and says, " daddy is Morgan older than my baby age? Me wan her be bigger me so she can help me do stuff since me a baby now."

Ashley cuddles close to daddy and thinks about what she wants her age to be and says, " daddy can me be 1 year old since Mowgan is 2 years old so that she oldew dan me?" She smiles sucking on her pacifier happily and plays with her fingers. She lays her head on daddies chest listening to his heart beat happily it being relaxing