LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Ashley nods and smiles cuddling into daddy. She likes not being able to walk because then her daddy can teach her how to walk again. It's like she is a real baby

Jill smiles and nods and says, "I do. I really like Tony in a sense as more than friends and I love Ashley like she is my daughter. She makes me happy in ways I never thought I would happy."

Jill smiled and said, "should I ask him out or drop hints and get him to ask me out?"

Sam was a coworker of Tony, Kate, and Jill. He really like Kate. He knew about her condition and her daughter. He liked her anyway. He always wanted a daughter and Morgan was amazing

Ashley started drinking the bottle immediately a d cuddled I to daddy happily

Jill straightened up. She smiled when she saw Tony and Ashley. She really did want to be Ashley's new mommy. She said, "nope nothing interesting happened out here." She couldn't have been more obvious with a blush

Ashley cuddled into daddy and kept drinking her bottle. Her throat wasn't bother ingredients her just yet luckily

"I thought you'd never ask" Tony says to Jill feeling a weight being lifted off of his shoulders before addressing Ashley; "Ashy, would you like for auntie Jill to become mommy?"

Ashley cuddled into Jill happily. She smiled big and said, "mama." She sighed happily and laid hER head on her chest listening to her heart beat.

(Can we have Jill nurse Ashe in the future takin pills which makes it possible? Not now but after a couple weeks of being her mommy)