LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Ashley cuddled close to him and nodded when she asked if she could change her and reached her arms out to the lady and smiled and she really wanted to get out of this diaper and said, "yes you can change me ma'am." She then gives tony a hug and kiss then waits to go with the lady to be changed and smiled her thumb still in her mouth

Ashley put her head on Kate's shoulder and cuddled close until she was laid down. She was still sucking her thumb at this point and smiled up at Kate and said, "they are towel ma'am. No real diapers." She yawned due to no energy from not eating and started to fall asleep feeling extremely tired and ended up fall asleep during the change and sucked thumb in sleep

Kate notices that Ashley has fallen asleep which makes her smile and hum a lullaby to her while she finishes changing her into a real diaper; she tidies up before bringing her back into her arms still humming the lullaby.

Ashley cuddles into Kate after she picks her up after the diaper change and smiles sucking thumb still and stays asleep but after a while starts having a nightmare about her parents and starts to cry in sleep scared they are gonna hurt her again and cries for daddy in sleep feeling super attached to Tony by this point

Ashley keeps crying in her sleep but wakes up with a startle and cries into Tony's shoulder. She cuddles close and keeps crying and says, "they were gonna huwt me daddy badly. They had Mr. Knife." She keeps crying scared completely and smelled food but was to scared to care at this point

Ashley calms down and cuddles close her thumb slipping back into her mouth and says, "whats dat smell daddy? Is that nummies?" She smiles big hoping its nummies being super super hungry and keeps her thumb in her mouth as her mouth waters it smelling really really good

"It's a very bad eating disorder" Jill starts to answer; "It occurs most often when one hasn't eaten anything for an amount of time; the time lapse is to be high for it to occur.

Edited by Kaidus

Ashley frowns hearing what it does to people and says, "me no want that daddy it sounds like it would hurt daddy." She cuddles close and smiles at all the kisses and kisses them back and says, "thank you for all the kisses." She then starts to slowly eat the yummy food getting really messy and covered in food but really enjoying the food a lot

Ashey cuddled close and thinks about what she wants for a moment then decided on the spaghetti and meatballs amd points to it. She says, " that one auntie katie and can me have some milky auntie jill?" She the. Cuddles closer to daddy and says , "cant i just sleep with you tonight daddy? Im to scared to sleep by myself."

Ashley cuddled close to her daddy and smiles and once she has more food and drink she begins to eat again. She eats slowly and gets it 3/4 the way gone but can't finish anymore. She has her milk all gone excepf she spilled it once or twice on accident hands really shaking and her face is all messy again. She said, "thank you for taking care of me daddy, auntie katie, and auntie jill. No one has ever done this in a long time."

"It's horrible what you went through sweetie" Tony says while wiping her face clean; "You won't have to worry about them anymore; they'll never be a part of society if I have anything to say about it."

Ashley cuddles close to her new daddy and listens to everyone and smiles big and says, "i love you guys too. I haven't felt this loved in a long long time." By this point she was messing and wetting her diaper without even noticing and cuddles closer as her thumb pops into her mouth happily smiling big