LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"Auntie Jill thought you might ask, so she already prepared one" Jill says holding it up; "Since I've had my fill, would you mind if I feed you so daddy can eat?"

(You did't post your part?? Just your answer to the daisy thing..)

Ashley smiles at Auntie Jill and finishes her baba then begins to fuss her tummy having bubbles in it and it hurting a lot and she reaches for daddy wanting daddy badly too feeling super cling today

(Can we have it where today is the day of her parents court apperance and she has to be there with daddy and aunties to say what they did to her and where they get arrested for good? Please)

"Whoa, that was a big one" Tony says when Ashley burps chuckling slightly at it before answering her question; "Well, we need to get ready for court; today's the day when that evil couple gets put behind bars permanently."

(Okay cant wait to hear it. I love new ideas)

Ashley became worried when she found out they had to go to court and see her parents one last time and cuddled close to daddy and said, "what will i wear daddy?"

(Have her wear a big girl outfit and act like a big girl while there. She can have the diaper just need to be more big girl so the court listens to her better)