LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Ashley laid her head on his shoukder as she was cirried then laid still on his bed waiting patiently and then let him put the towel "diapers" on her and smiled at how they were kinda comfy and said, "im better than i have been in a whoke week. They are actually kinda comfy. I wonder if real diapers feel like this." She then blushed when she said that

"There's really only one way to find out honey" Tony says before giving Ashley another kiss with this one going on her cheek; "This XL t-shirt and your 'diaper' will have to do until we get your new clothes and real diapers; do you know what size will fit or at least what your preference is?"

Ashley lets him put the short on her then says, "i like clothes that are pink and purple and my size is medium in kids sir." She then put her heAd onchis shoulder when he picked her up again liking all this attention feeling loved and cared for, for once in her life. She really liked it

Tony smiles and gives Ashley another kiss while carrying her to the car; he places her in the front passenger seat and fastens her seatbelt before taking the helm.

Edited by Kaidus

Ashley smiled and loved when he kissed her on her cheeks and forhead feeling loved. When he asked about school, she said, "please dont mKe me go back to school all the kids will bully me again." She started to tear up remembering what they did to her and said, " i like skirts and dressing." She was very upset by this point thinking he would send her back to school

"Hearing that makes me think of getting you either home-schooled online or a tutor; sorry to bring that up sweetheart" Tony replies while unfastening her seatbelt before his own so he can bring Ashley into his lap so he'll

Ashley quickly cuddled into him as he pulled her into his lap and put her head on his chest and listened and said, "can i have a tutor but i nice one please?" She was very well mannered and felt she always had to ask nicely for what he wanted even if she got abused for something. She started to suck her thumb without noticing feeling loved and liking all this attention.

(Is the thumb sucking okay? And i plan to bring the mom and dad into the store part. Can you play the dad and ill play the mom?)

Ashley smiles big and touches his badge then cuddles close sucking her thumb until the arrive at the store. She then puts her head on his shoulder as they get out of the car and says, "ill sit in the cart." She was still sucking her thumb and her "diaper" was slightly wet but not really enough to notice.

Angela and her husband had just arrived at the store to buy some food. She was glad that her ungrateful daughter was gone. That was until she saw her with a man. At first she stayed back and pointed her out to her husband

Ashley smiles at the man and says, "okay i like that idea. She then sees her mother and father and sees her father storming over and quickly becomes scared and starts crying mouthing to the man that, that is her father and mother. She starts shaking and starts breathing heavily reaching out for the man wanting to be away from her dad and mom. She said, " no stay away from me."

Angela stormed over and tried to grab Adhley out of the cart and said, "you are in so much trouble young lady. You are getting a very good beating with the belt tonight and maybe a visit from Mr. knife to scare you into behaving." She continued to try to grab her naughty very angry at this point

Ashley was crying a lot by this point and was trying to get out of her moms reach to only fail and she fought against her mother and said, "leave me alone."

Angela quickly stopped reaching for Ashley and put her hands up knowing with what she said they had nothing to defend and felt stupid for what she said and looked at her husband with a glare for trying to attack him

Ashley quickly got out of the cart and ran behind the man crying into his shirt being so much shorter than him holds into his waist crying loudly and super scared at this point

A squad car soon arrives to book Ashley's parents, get witness statements and get statements from Tony and Ashley; Tony gave his first starting from when they met until now leaving out the fact that she's wearing a make-shift diaper.

Ashley quickly cuddled into him and cried into his shoulder being completely scared thinking they were gonna hurt her bad if they would have got her and she told her statement even though she was crying from even it all first started to now. She then ended up crying herself to sleep

Angela was super mad that her daughter confessed everything and she knew she and her husband had no chance of getting out of this because of what the cop just witnessed

Another squad car arrives with Tony's closest colleagues Caitlin Todd and Jill Valentine arrive to check on Tony after hearing what happened; they see a little girl asleep in his arms.

Ashley stays asleep for about 30 minutes then slowly begins to wake up and realizes her diaper is soaked but luckily didnt leak. She noticed there were two people with the man and her and she got a little scared and hid her face tight in his chest shaking scared not used to being around people

Angela sat there wishing she had never had Ashley as they wouldnt be in this mess if it weren't for her

"It's okay honey" Tony says to try and assure Ashley that the two women mean no harm and are simply helping them get what they need; "These are my two colleagues from the precinct; they heard about what happened and came to see if we're okay."

Ashley very slowly lifted her head and looked at the two women being really shy and slightly smiled when she realized they were nice and quietly said, "hi im ashley." Her thumb slowly started to enter her mouth as she cuddles close putfing her head back on his shoulder

(Can you get her a pacifier? So that is healthier since it is and maybe later on she can regress more and get her nursery and stuff later)

Ashley keeps sucking her thumb and smiling big and cuddling close and being super super hungry and slightly regressed at this point and not thinking about it really said, "im hungy daddy." She didn't even notice at all that she called him daddy." She kept cuddling and said, "me met her and hi."

Ashley cuddled close and smiled big and cuddled close liking that this man was taking care of her and she liked calling him daddy.

She then saw the pacifiers and saw a pretty purple one with a butterfly and said, " can me have that one katie pwease?" She was still sucking her thumb at this point

Ashley then smiled and said, "katie will you mKe me nummy food when we get home pwease?" She really wanted a good meal since she hadnt eaten much in a week and hadnt got any good food when she was with her parents

Ashley smiled big and said, "thank you and me think i am wet miss." She cuddled close and kept sucking her thumb feeling cold down there now and didn't like it at all and keeps her head on his shoulder and smiled big and then took her thumb out and kissed each of their cheeks then out her thumb back in