LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Tony dries Ashley off and gets her freshly diapered before putting her into PJs for the night; he temporarily lays her in her crib so he can get dried and into his own bed clothes.

Kate passes Ashley back to Tony so he can crawl into his massive bed with her; he gently places her pacifier into her mouth and gives her a kiss on her forehead before settling off to sleep.

Tony is the first to wake up not only from the first rays of sunlight shining into his eyes, but from also the rank odor produced by Ashley; he proceeds to change her diaper while making sure she doesn't get disturbed too much if at all.

Tony applies much ointment to Ashley's red areas before powder is applied so he can seal up her new diaper and clean up from the change including wiping his hands of the excess; he brings her back into his arms to calm her down afterwards.

• 1 month later...

(I am so sorry. I have had a lot going on. My dad died. There has been a lot going on im so sorry please continue this with me.)

Ashley cuddles daddy with her head on his shoulder and smiles big when she smells pancakes and bacon and eggs. Her favorite foods. She says, "mowning aunite katie and auntie jill. Dat smell good." She smiles big and kisses daddy and both aunties on the cheek."