LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"We all love you too baby Ashley" Morgan and the grownups reply with everyone sharing in a group-cuddle after Kate gets the refreshments and Jill comes back from the bathroom.

Tony gives Ashley a kiss on her forehead while keeping her bottle positioned at the right angle with Kate's guidance so she doesn't get much, if any, gas in her tummy.

Ashley smiles up at daddy cutely and reaches up with hand touching his cheek like a real baby would completely happy and cuddles close to daddy and says to Auntie, "no me nevew been to one.. What is a restauwant?" She looks confused then says, "daddy can me ride in my new carseat if we go somewhere daddy but you atill sit next to me." She was hoping she could be put in the carseat in the house then carried atound in it and since it was part of the stroller have it put on the stroller while wherever they are going

"You most certainly can ride in your new car-seat honey" Tony answers still smiling; "As for what a restaurant is, it's a place where people eat at and it has various types of food depending on where one goes; do you have any preferences?"

Ashley cuddles close to Auntie letting her carry her and smiles big happily and says, "Auntie do you promise if me go to doctor that you, daddy and auntie jill stay and no weave even of doctor says to?" She didn't want to go but she knew her daddy was worried about her only with her aunties and morgan