LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Ashley lays on the changing table smiling at daddy. She is being clingy towards daddy today since he left yesterday.

Jill heads to the bathroom to check her diaper. She finds herself dry so she just puts another dress on after changing out if her PJ'S. She then texts kate and says, "are we still on for today? For you to baby me at your house? :) ." She then goes out and starts making breakfast.

Ashley smiles and shakes her head no and says, "no daddy."

Jill smiles at the text and says, "he kind of found out about the diapers but not about the babying yet. Not ready to tell him that. He realized I was wearing a diaper last time when I woke up with a wet diaper on. He realized it was wet not me." She then finishes breakfast for Ashley and Tony and then goes into their room and says, "me and Kate are going to have a girls day today while Morgan is at daycare. I will see you later okay baby and love?" She gives Tony a kiss and Ashley a hug and kiss.

Jill smiles at Tony and says, "I'm not sure what time I'll be back. Love you baby girl and love you hun." She then grabs her keys and purse and texts kate, "he took it really well. He even change me." She then gets in her car and heads toward Kates house.

Ashley frowns when mommy says she is leaving but gives her a kiss and hug and says, "wuv you mommy." She then waves as to say bye bye