LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Ashley cuddles close to daddy and smiles big waiting for her cake.

Jill frowns and begins to untape Kates diaper and wipe her down. She says, "well the date was going great. But then Tony helped me into the bathroom and stuff because I asked him to. I then realized I wet my panties a little and tried to hide it while hiding my tears at the same time. I then broke down cry and he cheered me up. We then went out finished our date in a good feeling with cake. I'm thinking I might be needing diapers here soon. I keep having accidents and it's starting to get worse." She finishes diapering Kate and pulls her pants back up and helps her stand up and says, "there you go. All nice and clean." She then pats Kates bottom and begins to wash her hands

"Thanks" Kate starts with while tidying up from the change; "It definitely seems you two have a deep connection with one-another; it's another good thing that he didn't get carried away."

Ashley smiles and eats the cake happily as she is fed by daddy.

Jill says, "well the reason why I don't mind Tony doing what he did for me because no one ever did that for me when I was a kid. My parents were always working and I had to learn how to take care of myself at a young age. I never actually had a childhood."

Jill looks at her with a scared look on her face and says, "do you think maybe like once or twice a week we could leave Morgan here and you could baby me at your house so I can see what it's like to have a person who cares and takes care of me?"

Ashley smiles and finishes her cake and says, "daddy me firsty. HAve baba of miwk?"

Ashley nods wanting honey in her milk like always.

Jill smiles and hugs Kate tight and says, "would it be okay if you diapered me and everything? I've been wanting it for a while but was always to shy and scared to ask. I don't mind changing pee and messed diapers even if they are yours."

Ashley cuddles into daddy ready to be fed her b9ttle. When it is put in her mouth she instantly begins to drink it.

Jill lays down and says, "you pick whichever is the thickest please." She lays still after lifting her dress. Her panties still on and the yellow spot bigger and now nicely wet but she doesn't notice