LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Kate gently reaches over to Ashley and gently replaces her thumb with her favorite pacifier hoping she'll take it; Morgan's due to fall asleep any time as Tony continues to read.

Ashley stays fast asleep cuddling with daddy. She sucks on her pacifier not even stirring when the couch moves slightly when Kate gets up.

(I'll play Jill until Ashley wakes up.)

Jill knocks at the door with the teddy waiting to see her baby Ashley and make sure she is okay and has a present for her.

Jill came inside and sat the teddy bear down by the couch. She then walked over by Kate and Tony and said, "I just got here. I brought a teddy for little Ashley to make her feel better." Jill looks at Kate but sends a glimpse toward Tony's way every couple minutes with a smile.

Ashley stirs and moves around in daddy's arms up stays asleep. She sucks on her pacifier

"Given her fear of doctors, I think it's best to keep her in my arms at least until she lets go willingly" Tony says explaining why he hasn't laid Ashley down; "I get the feeling she'll love it."

Jill smiles and says, "that is a good idea. You are an amazing dad you know that?" She was now trying to hold back flirting being scared to be rejected.

Ashley wakes up with a jolt and says, "daddy." She puts her head into his chest and tears up. She had a dream that the doctors were hurting her.