LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lost Little Girl who's Found (Ashleybabygirl667/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Ashley amiles and says, "otay me dink me will go then for daddy and you because me know you worried me have something wrong wit me." Her diaper was by now completely soaked and only a little messy and her diaper rash was getting a lot better now and only hurt when touched in a rough way. Ashley smiles big and sucks on her pacifier

"As long as you understand the point behind it, that's all that matters; we'll be taking you to Morgan's pediatrician" Kate says to reassure Ashley while laying her on her changing table.

Ashley smiles big and lays there happily sucking on pacifier and says, "Auntie dank u for taking care of me. Me just dont want to be huwt ever again wike me old pawents huwt me." She lays there so happily and even drools a little beside her pacifier it rolling down her chin

"We won't let anyone hurt you ever again sweetie" Kate replies while completing Ashley's diaper-change; "We'll all give our lives to ensure that doesn't happen; it's mostly required since your daddy, auntie Jill and I are police officers."

Ashley lets Auntie change her happily bodding with what she says then cuddles close when she is picked up again and reaches out for daddy excited to be put in her rear facing car seat that can be removed and with the handle she can actually be carried in it or it attctched to the steoller and looks like a pram faced towards daddy or the person pushing it

"Of course we can" Tony answers still smiling while holding Ashley's hand; "We'll be getting you pictured in a nursery setting with you in a crib, in a kitchen-type setting with you in a highchair and something like this (referring to being in her car-seat); the stroller is also a good thing."

Ashley smiles and is super excited and says, "daddy me told Auntie dat me will go to the doctor for you and dem because me know you worried about me and me no wan you too be. You just can't weave the room at all because me am going to be super super scawed. You will probably have to howd me daddy so me less scawed." Ashley holds daddies hand more happily

Kate pulls into the parking lot of the pizzeria and gets Morgan while Tony gets Ashley and Jill waits by the door; Tony lifts Ashley into his embrace knowing she's completely scared to death about doctors.

Ashley looks at morgan confused and being completely regressed and says, "me no know what dat stuff is mowgan." She cuddles close to daddy still waiting to get her high chair then says, "me otay wit dat daddy if mowgan is and can me have a baba after daddy with you or one of aunties howding me?"