LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Anonymous pvt for KamiKat86 and diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

James pushed April's hands away as she felt his pull up.. "B-B-But I didn't have a accident, I just got excited about the present!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

James couldn't do anything as April took his hand and lead him into the bathroom.. He didn't like it when she said she needed to change the baby a little loud for his taste.. Now he was wondering was he going to wear a pull up or a diaper..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James wasn't feeling very confident anymore.. "If I have another accident will I get a chance next week to wear pull ups again?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Mommy I don't wanna get in trouble, but I don't think you'll ever think I'm ready!.. I'm not trying to tell you what to do either!" He said nervously.. He remembered his spanking from last time she thought he was trying to tell her what to do..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James just nodded his head he didn't wanna get into any trouble.. He knew it would be just a matter of time before he was back in diapers.

He found it unfair just one more accident and I have strike 3!...

Guest diaperboykcmo

James just sat there as the girls looked at the clothes, he knew he was soon going to be a baby back in diapers the odds were so stacked against him it wasn't even funny!.. It seemed Sara and mommy were going to make sure he KNEW as well!