LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Anonymous pvt for KamiKat86 and diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was hoping they'd just stay home today cause he was going to have to be near the potty all the time, cause he would have to let her know when he had to go before he had another accident.. He wondered how long he could make it!

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Oh that sucks!" Then James remembers about needing to stay by the potty so he don't have any accidents and get his 3 strikes.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No I guess not, but two more strikes and I'm stuck!" He wanted to cry, but he'd just be showing her he was a baby!

Guest diaperboykcmo

James stomped his foot.. "No cause you'll never let me wear pull ups, you'll keep me in diapers drinking bottles and eating baby food!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"I will mommy." James said he still wasn't happy about being out in public in a pull up having to worry about going to the bathroom, but he had no choice!

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Can I have some tea to drink?".. James was hoping since he had a pull up on he might be able to be treated like a big boy.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James took the cup at least it wasn't a bottle so he was being treated like a bigger boy even though it was water and not tea but he wasn't going to argue with her about it!

Guest diaperboykcmo

"What are we doing today are you and Sara still going out tonight?".. James remembered her saying something about them going out before she left town and he wondered who the babysitter might be..