LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Anonymous pvt for KamiKat86 and diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

James smiled as he ate his oatmeal.. Then his smile faded as he felt himself wet his pull up, it just came at once and he couldn't do anything to stop it.. He didn't even know it happened till he noticed it was wet!

Guest diaperboykcmo

"But mom can't that be a warm up, it might take a little longer then I thought since I've been wearing diapers for so long!" He pouts..

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No but can't we wait till tomorrow?".. Damn I didn't think this out to well he thought.. How can I just go straight from wearing diapers into pull ups. This will never work

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah but I wanna renegotiate you know it will be hard for me to just go from wearing diapers to wearing pull ups!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah b-b-but can't I wait a week or something?" James was becoming frustrated.. How could he just go from wetting and messing his diaper and then start going to the potty without wetting his pull up.. He figured she knew to that he would FAIL!... He was going to remain a baby!

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Well let me try next week or let me keep trying but don't count the strikes right away!".. James was so frustrated he knew he couldn't make it!

Guest diaperboykcmo

Damn James was beaten and he knew it, she really got him by throwing his words back at him.. Nothing he could do he just had to play this silly little game of wetting or messing his pull ups twice then going back to diapers for good!