LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Anonymous pvt for KamiKat86 and diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yes dear I am. You need to tell her how excited you are to start potty training and show her your new big boy pullups. You are excited right? You do want to be diaper free right? I mean you can turn around and walk out now if you want to but you will just be a baby again within a week." April said.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James looked at her, he was so scared. James nodded his head "Yeah April I wanna follow the program. "I definitely wanna be you know free!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Ok But I-I truly don't understand how this is supposed to help!"

They walked up to the check out line of course it was a pretty girl running the register.

Then he looked behind him, and it was 2 College cheerleaders they had on their sweat shirts and they already had the team glitter stuff on their checks. He was so nervous. He put

"Sweetie part of making a big change is telling people." She told him in his ear. "Now tell the nice lady while I pay for everything." April said giving James a little pat on his bottom to

Guest diaperboykcmo

James liked feeling April hot breath as she whispered in his ear. Then he felt funny as she patted him on his butt to get him going.

He looked back and was hoping the pretty cheerleaders didn't notice.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James stood there and listened to them talk. She knew her, and who was Sara.

He stood there confused and waited behind April hoping she'd protect him.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James never felt so safe once he was back in the car seat buckled in. He would think twice about ever going to that store that was scary.

Now he had more things to worry about. All the coffee he drank at the meeting then the diet coke was working on his bladder.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Ok sounds good April." Thanks so much for being my sponsor that was pretty embarrassing back there." I truly don't understand that part of the program but I'll go with it!"

"I live a long way out of town hon but one second I have an idea." April said hiding a sly smile as she pulled the car over to the side of the road and went to the bag getting one of the new diapers out. She couldnt help but be reminded of doing this with Sara before she was the happy little baby she is now. Without a word she moved James to the floorboard and had him diapered. "There we go now no more worries about that little bladder of yours."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James woke up in the middle of the night. He didn't know what time it was, or even where he was.

He noticed he had a wet diaper and he needed to go now. He got up and looked around he tripped over his shoes.

"Shit!" He hoped he didn't wake up April. He got up looking for the bathroom..

April was up already hearing him get up on the monitor in his room. "Sweetie are you ok? Oh my you need changed I guess we wont be putting a gold star up tomorrow. Are you all done or do you need to go more?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah I'm ok, I just tripped over my shoes that we're in the floor. "Yeah I need changed , oh well we can start that tomorrow!"

"I'm done but I'm thirsty where's your kitchen so I can get some water?"

"Oh I will bring you some water after we get you changed." April picked James up and put him onto the changing table making quick work of the diaper. "My my you were wet sweetie. Do you think you can handle a glass or would you like something with a lid." she asked giving him the chance to pick something more toddlerish.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Ok sounds good." If you're sure you don't mind. I mean I can change myself!"

"A lid probably would be better I don't wanna spill. I mean accidents can happen."

James looked around the room. It looked kinda childish.

"Is this your nephews room?"

"Ok sweetie lid it is. Yes it is they stay here from time to time. Oh they didn't tell you we only meet once a month. I told you this plan is one I came up with after doing it the hard way and it always works." April said laying him freshly diapered in the bed and putting the side up. She walked down to her kitchen and fixed James a sippy cup of water adding a tasteless powder that would make it hard for little James to make it to the potty on time and after more doses impossible. "Here you go drink it all up I don't want a half empty cup sitting around.