LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Anonymous pvt for KamiKat86 and diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

James knew his plan was shot, cause she would tell them. Now he just hoped mommy never herd him talk about escaping, he was pretty sure that wouldn't go over too well!

"I tan its just hard. Look I was mad at first but when I stopped fighting and just let everything happen I was much happier. How happy were you as an adult?" Emma asked hoping her mommy wouldnt get mad she was talking big,.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yes and no I was happy at times I guess, I mean life is life. We're not always happy."

"Obviously I struggled with being a baby and wanting to give it up. That's why I went to the meeting in the first place."

"You think if I just quit fighting I'd be happy to?"

James felt his diaper getting wetter..

Damn he thought I don't want anyone knowing. What if they change me in front of them. Even worse what if mommy does what she said earlier and they had a diaper changing contest!

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Well maybe I'll quit fighting it and see how it goes."

James was thinking she's really happy maybe she's right just let it go and have a good time.

He thought it was worth a try..

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah." James said.. He didn't want Her coming in and checking his diaper..

He decided to go and play with some of the blocks..

"Do you wanna play Emma?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No I don't wanna that!" James started crying. This was his nightmare that he was trying to avoid

He didn't wanna be changed in front of anyone. He would throw a fit, he was not happy.