LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nose against my tummy

Gosh, theres nothing that makes me blush deeper than the though of my perfect diaper scenario. I'm at the park with my mommy who is a tall lady with blonde, poofy hair (think early 90's style) after noticing the other kids holding there noses and laughing at me, she comes over to me and swoops me over her shoulder, pulling the back of the waistband of my pampers and looking down: "Pheww, mister stinky is causing all this huh?" She says to me,. Noticing my discomfort, she then cheers me up and makes me laughs by lifting me up under my armpits and giving me a eskimo kiss on my tummy sending me into a fit of laughter. The smell of my messy diaper not even penetrating mommy's loving nose. What's your perfect scenario?

for me I'd say it's potty training a girl and she has an accident so after a short talk I convince her that it's best for her to go back to diapers.

It's not much, but it's one scenario I've been thinking about lately.

I need to change my pull up at the mall. I get into the stall, take off the wet pull up, wipe my girly part, them powder myself. I open my bag again but when i look inside it i realized i left my pull ups at home. I pull my pants back up (nothing under my pants) and walk out the stall. As im washing my hands i start to pee a little into my pants. I grab paper towel and try to wipe my pants dry. As im doing this, an elderly walks into the bathroom and sees my wet pants. She looks at me and says "you poor dear. Are you ok" i tell i ran out of pull ups and just had an accident. She then grabs a diaper out of her bag and says "here you go honey. Dont be ashamed." I tell her thanks but i dont know how to put on a diaper by myself. I always use pull ups. After saying that, the old lady calls in her grandson (my age...and realy cute). "Thomas, this young lady ran out of pull ups and does not know how to put a tabed diaper on. Can you help" "yeah grandma. Go wait for me at the food court" as soon as she leaves the bathroom, thomas opens the door to the big stall and tell me to come in. By this point i want to die. Here i am needing to be diapered by maybe the cutest guy ever.

He lays the diaper on the floor, pulls my pants down and tells me to lay on the diaper. Theres an awkward silence and i finaly say " im sorry about this. You dont have to do this. You probably think im a freak. " and i start to stand up. He pulls on my arm to keep me from getting up. He flashes me a half smile and says "its ok. I do this all the time". I lay down and let him put the diaper on me. He sprinkled powder all over and gently rubbed it all over. He then pulls the front of the diaper over my front and then put the tabs snuggly on. He pulls out a pair of gym shorts from a bag he had wirh him. He puts the shorts on me and the my shoes and then help me stand up. I took a few steps and notice a very loud crinkle from the diaper and my face turned red. Thomas opened the stall door for me and says " dont worry. The mall is to noisy for ppl to here it." I walk out the stall and stand by him while he is washing his hands. Not knowing wat to say, i finaly say "its so sweet of you to change your grandmas diapers" he turns and gives me a strange look and says "she doesnt were diaper" now my face is lava red "but she had...you said...you told me" i shut my mouth and started to walk out the bathroom. He called me and when i turn to see what he wants. He pulls his pants down a little exposing the top of a white diaper. The diaper was not hers. Its mine.

Sorry it was kinda long.

• 1 month later...