LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

TeddyCon 2014 Is Coming This Fall

We are proud to present TeddyCon 2014 a convention designed for the AB/DL, Ageplay and Littles community. We have so many fun and wonderful things planned so come check out the fun!!!

TeddyCon 2014 will be held October 17, 18, and 19 near the Leigh Valley International Airport(ABE) in Allentown Pa.

Fetlife Event link

I've never been to an abdl convention, and I'm very interested! Is there usually a large turnout? I read the pretty strict rules for cameras, and I hope those are quickly enforced. I'm very interested but obviously I have a few reservations lol

I've never been to an abdl convention, and I'm very interested! Is there usually a large turnout? I read the pretty strict rules for cameras, and I hope those are quickly enforced. I'm very interested but obviously I have a few reservations lol

To answer your questions.

• 3 weeks later...

Do we have to bring our own supplies or will there be vendors there to purchase diapers

We are still working on our vendors list so I cant 100% answer that question just yet but based on what i'm seeing there will not be anyone selling disposable diapers.