LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy Teens and the case of the missing girls. (for Baby_Amanda and I)

kamikat86

Sara took a second to recheck the mission brief. She was worried as this was her first mission but she was lucky she couldn't have a better partner. She looked at her twin sister as she checked that all of her gadgets and tools were in place and hidden under the school outfit she would be wearing as they went undercover. "I just hope I dont slow you down sis."

Chloe smiles. She was finally going on a mission with her sister. Of the two. Chloe had more experience on missions. She looks at Sara. "You will be fine sis. You are highly trained. If Den Mother didn't think you was ready. She would not have partnered you with me. We better get going. We don't want to be late for the freshmen get together."

Sara nodded and tugged down on her skirt feeling a bit naked being out of her jumpsuit. "I am ready when you are do we have any targets we should be getting close to?" Sara asked.

Chloe shrugs. "I don't really know. The information we got is kind of sketchy. We have no idea what happens to the girls or who is taking them. All we know for sure is when they are found. They are dressed in pink diapers, a baby dress and a pacifier in their mouths. They have no memory of what happened to them or how they became babies. Their bladder and bowel control is destroyed. They can't eat anything, but baby food. Anything else makes them really sick. They have to sleep in cribs and eat from high chairs because they are afraid to sleep or eat in anything that doesn't have sides on it."

Sara walks up to the crowd watching them all trying to figure out who was the leader here and using her training to look for threats. She made her way around the group and stopped when a woman walked on to a stage and began to give a welcoming speech.

Chloe scanned the crowd looking for anything or anyone who stuck out. She saw a couple of likely candidates. One was the lady giving the speech on the stage and another was the president of the college. Both gave her an uneasy feeling. She decided to have them checked out when they got back to their dorm room. She looks around to see where Sara was at. Chloe noticed her near the front of the room.

Chloe shrugs. "I've got a couple of suspects. The lady giving the speech and the president of the school. I got an uneasy feeling about them." She notices the punch. Thirsty sis?" Chloe takes out a bottle of water and takes a sip.

Chloe goes to her closet and gets out her suitcase. She taps it three times and flips it over. The case opened to reveal a full computer system. Den Mother appears on the screen. "I need you to look into two people who we think might be behind this. Sara also took some pictures to see if anyone sticks out."

Den Mother nods. "I'll get our girls on the information." Chloe puts the flash drive in the USB port to send the pictures. The photos was instantly deleted so no one can access the information. She gives Den Mother the two names. "Be careful. We still have no idea what we are up against."

Chloe nods. "We will Mommy." She closes the suitcase and puts it back in her closet.

Sara mixed liquids in beakers and put them into her watch. "So the punch had a sedative in it anyone who drank it will be sleeping very soundly tonight. My best guess is that they will be making their move tonight. I think we should setup cameras and also get eyes on. What do you think sis?" Sara asked still being unsure of herself.

Chloe nods. "It doesn't surprise me that it has a sedative in it. It might look strange if all the girls are in a deep sleep and we aren't. They might suspect something." The ideas about a setting up cameras is a good idea."

Chloe thinks about it. "We should try and fake it. That way we can see where we are going. "I'm going down the hall to take a shower. I'll be back in a little bit." She gets her pajamas and her shower caddy. Chloe leaves the room.

Sara nodded and sat down working on her first day field when she heard someone walk into the room. "What's the matter sis forget your towel." She said with a laugh and her mouth was filled with a rag and she sound found herself blacking out.

The female picked up Sara's limp body and carried her out of the room. She is put into a crib with three other girls at the freshmen meeting. They are pushed to an unused part of the school. They are each put into a separate crib. They are undressed and redressed in a diaper. Each is out into a sleeper with no opening for their hands. Each girl is fitted with headsets that broadcast a hypnotic message straight to their sleeping mind.

Chloe came back to the room and notice Sara wasn't there. She figured Sara was doing her own investigation into the missing girls. She heard a commotion out in the hallway. Chloe heard that three girls had vanished from their room while their roommate was out of the room.

The female came in and looks at the girls in the cribs. "You are bad girls and need to be brought up the right way. You all will be regressed to babies and let to grow up again. You will keep a lot of your baby traits even after you are released back into the school." She looks at Sara. "Scream all you want. No one can hear you." She puts the girls back to sleep and turns the music back on with the hypnotic message under the music.

Chloe hears a beeping sound coming from the dorm room. She gets her watch and looks at it. It was Sara's beacon. It meant she was in trouble. Chloe followed the signal across the school. When she gets near the computer building. The signal stops because of interference. She looks around and tries to figure which way to go to locate Sara. "Where can she be?"